Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

pssh this isn't anime

https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/933472008389533696

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Nov 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Level 1 Thief posted:

a mysterious blonde man (who could he possibly be??)

He seems sketchy. Better steer clear.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Dawgstar posted:

Doesn't Fie have gunblades, sorta?

gun's

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The scenes aren't any different, but one of your NG+ options is unlocking the bonding points so you can see all of them without having to reload.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

END ME SCOOB posted:

Boy I wish literally any of that cool advice extended to Sky.

My phone keeps trying to correct that title to "Trails in the Ska" and I think that means it's haunted.

SPD is crucial, equip Action quartz to pick it up pick it up pick it up

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Half of "breaking" a Sky game is just finding Eagle Eye and Haze so you can always fight on your own terms.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Drink every time someone says "the winds and the Goddess"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ah yes, that one, as in singular, bad Vita game with the questionable touching

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Breath is still less unsavory than Slurp Kiss

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm sorry you got upstaged in your own chapter, Gaius

I'm sorry it was partly so an old man could tell us he thinks his teenage granddaughter has rockin' tits

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

CottonWolf posted:

And they didn't cause the international incident. They just happen to be in its vicinity.

...or did they?

Emma's been offscreen quite a bit :tinfoil:

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Nov 29, 2019

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

also Estelle is rad, and Elise is super not

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

One little thing I like here is that the game mechanics actually back up Rean's pep talk a bit. Laura hits like an angry truck but low SPD keeps her overall damage in check; she's at her best with a quick buddy who can give her lots of assists. Rean's pretty good for that against Slash-weak enemies, but Fie with Scud Ripper would be ideal.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

well poo poo guess I better get a special move

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

quote:

FATHER:

Have borrowed the anti-tank rifle. Will return soonest.

Yours cordially,
Machias Regnitz

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Scooby-Doo teaches us the valuable lesson that the world's real monsters are just pathetic old men trying to steal anything they can

also Alfin's actually pretty cool, whenever she isn't enabling The Elise Problem...it's just that that's like 99% of what she does

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hmhmhmhmhm

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

He lives on in our heart

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The penguin is from Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection, and the weird girl is Noi from Nayuta no Kiseki. If you've wasted money on all the DLC accessories you should have a Ride-Along Noi in your inventory.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Nord horses are all toilet trained; it's locating a toilet that's the real issue

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

You cannot begin to guess at the extent of Elliot's music wiener energy

e: for Ys 1, if you talk to everybody in the starting town then Slaff will give you a free short sword.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Apr 13, 2020

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

:ssh: you forgot the pawnshop, now you can never get the super ultimate weapon

I still have no clue what the hell Vita's talking about when she says "It's 'YOU' :biglips:"

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Apr 27, 2020

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Cul-de-Sac, Wallace the Brave, Crabgrass, and Phoebe And Her Unicorn are good comics with good kids :colbert:

also Arlo and Janis but that one's mostly about getting away with innuendo in the newspaper

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 14:00 on May 8, 2020

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I want to say Airgetlam can see and hear the real world from inside its hammerspace but not interact with anything, like a ghost or possibly spectre.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

- You were wondering what happened to Class VI was, well that was essentially George, Crow, Angie, Towa, and Andrew.

who's Andrew

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Holy poo poo you were in the Yakuza?!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Q: how many army cadets does it take to change a light bulb

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

- Victor Arseid is supposed to have an S-Craft, but I've never seen anyone last long enough to see it. I guess that's supposed to be the signature technique mentioned.

He does; I've only ever seen it on NG+.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

S-Crafts never have elements; there are a couple in other Trails games that count as arts attacks, but that just means they're based off the user's ATS instead of STR. Daddy Arseid's Phoenix Slash ignores all defenses because it is technically a bullshit attack.

e: I don't know if this is welcome news but I think you guys walked right past a hidden quest after you agreed to stop worrying about them

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 18:15 on May 26, 2020

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

:pseudo: the shrinking & growing is what makes it an orbal boat

just don't take it out on cold water

e: Sky 3rd had a Death Slugger enemy but it was just a big wagon with skulls on, not a Giger penis monster out for a joyride on its Hellocipede

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jun 9, 2020

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Gaius was bitten by a radioactive sheep as a child, and gained that insect's proportional strength and senses

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

note: Best Teacher is still an awful teacher

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

if you were speculating about C and Claire: we've seen them facing off once before

she's also both too short and too thicc for the C getup

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

C is also not Command, or Conquer

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

does that mean the C costume is a highly advanced battle archaism, or several more cats

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Guess who didn't have time to model functional hatches on their battle tanks

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Osborne Did 8/31

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The moral is: gun control saves lives

e: lol nice bursting

e again: Those hypos could just be something like epinephrine, although that's a pretty weird shape to be carrying around in your pocket.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jun 23, 2020

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I still think, based on nothing whatsoever, that the CS1 prologue was a response to people bitching about Trails games starting slow. They end it on the guns getting a shot off since that's a nice big dramatic sting, but that's something completely different from the Crossbell side so how do we resolve that? uhhhhh maybe it's like a test fire, you know for safety

very safety-conscious terrorists we're dealing with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Laaaaaame.

the 7s have actually beaten the ILF at least four times now, and that's just Group A's field studies

who knows how many terrorists have infiltrated Trista but then fallen into their own booby traps during the timeskips