Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aydjile
Oct 13, 2013

Survive Adapt Improve
So, your rich and duchebag friend Tyler decided it would be funny to steal your DNA and use it to make an clone of you and then uploaded your memories (he scanned your brain when you where drunk and passed out) into the clone. And now at your birthday party he presents "you" similar and every possible way. Tyler even bought similar style of clothing for him. Now there there is two of you standing in the room surrounded by shocked and laughing people.
What you gonna do next?

At least this exercise in mental imagination will help you to better understand yourself and and how you relate to yourself.

Aydjile fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Nov 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
act real mad and kick everyone out so we can get straight to eating each others asses of course

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wanna kiss him and marry him and have babies with him

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

One of us commits crimes while the other establishes an alibi.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice

Mimesweeper posted:

act real mad and kick everyone out so we can get straight to eating each others asses of course

Pretty much. Then later I would have to kill him / me, before he / me kills me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also is he an EXACT replicant of me? Like are his finger prints the exact same as mine this is critically important based on something that may or may not have just happened right before the party where I meet him

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I don't think we'd get on so the party would be awkward.

Aydjile
Oct 13, 2013

Survive Adapt Improve

Big Beef City posted:

Also is he an EXACT replicant of me? Like are his finger prints the exact same as mine this is critically important based on something that may or may not have just happened right before the party where I meet him

yes, exact DNA replicant. and your brain was scanned and memories uploaded last night when you where sleeping. shoulda wearied your tinfoil hat, right?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
murder him

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

"oh hey you can entertain these people cool thanks" and wander off upstairs to go to sleep

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
carefully check his breath, let him know if it actually smells bad or not (thirteen cups of coffee and 28 philly blunts per day probaby don' help)

then carefully quiz his mind about the duality of spirit and flesh.

then eat him butt

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
change all the lightbulbs

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

It would probably be exactly like my normal life except now I have a friend who likes the same things I do and will want to do the same things at the same time. Pooping will be awkward, but I'm already used to the smell of my own poo poo so maybe not.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Fake me is not getting any of my alcohol gently caress that guy

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I probably be only kinda friends with him, and when he wasn't around I would talk poo poo about how he needs to be more social and not such a loner, despite it being exactly the same behavior I exhibit. He of course would in turn do the same, and our mutual friends would be silently frustrated.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Murder that bitchass replicant motherfucker before he strangles me in my sleep.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"... why?"

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Well we are not the same because our paths diverged after the brain scan was taken. But I think maybe I would try to get on Jerry Springer and then make some money off the attention. Maybe a gofundme or a lovely sitcom.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

charge our jo crystals

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Lol, alot of gay stuff in secrecy and probably some cool dance routines in public. Can't wait tbh!

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Go home and have a threesome with my girlfriend, she'd probably be into that. and if not at least i wont be lonely.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

If he's a brand new clone his organs will all be healthy and 100% compatible with me so I'm taking that liver. And skin.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'M FREE AT LAST! NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE THIS MISERABLE LIFE!
:shepicide:

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Fight to the death and when were tired were going to eat. Eventually we'll gently caress but it'll be more of like a breakdown from the existential crisis that follows from being that narcissistic that you couldn't not gently caress yourself. It will be awful sex.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Try to understand exactly why everybody hates me irl

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Are they going to take a bat to the clone to insure that it has the same injuries as me? And I don't drink very often but if I was an alcoholic would they gently caress up his liver real good? Anyway I don't know, maybe send him to Russia so he can't take my stuff that he probably thinks he owns.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

super sweet best pal posted:

One of us commits crimes while the other establishes an alibi.

i was going to say gently caress myself in the rear end but im going with this one

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Lol, alot of gay stuff in secrecy and probably some cool dance routines in public. Can't wait tbh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZB3j-iFOA

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
I'd peace out. gently caress that dude, I bet he's an rear end in a top hat, let him deal with my problems.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I am pretty loving annoying which leads me to believe that I would hate the poo poo out of the me-man.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Apologize

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Probably make an appearance on Oprah

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Threesome with my husband and then crimes of course

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Now do I have legal ownership of the clone? I'll just end up giving him a place to live at my house, share a bank account. We will both work and travel together. No sexy time though, just both doing whatever.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
First, I'll kick out Tyler and the other guests, then I'll sit up with my husband and my clone and strategize a way to sue Tyler for cloning me without my consent

Then comes the threesome

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Edgar posted:

Now do I have legal ownership of the clone? I'll just end up giving him a place to live at my house, share a bank account. We will both work and travel together. No sexy time though, just both doing whatever.

oh in that case I change my answer to harvest him for his healthy organs, presumably undamaged by a lifetime of hard living

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Since the brain scans were taken while drunk, the clone is permanently near comatose shitfaced.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Colonel Cancer posted:

Since the brain scans were taken while drunk, the clone is permanently near comatose shitfaced.

then he can keep his organs. I'll take him in, look after him and I will call him... friend :unsmith:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sinding Johansson posted:

then he can keep his organs. I'll take him in, look after him and I will call him... friend :unsmith:

Wtf just dump him in the trash at that point, he’s a trash boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

would finally be able to suck my own dick