Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.

hi here's a resident evil 4 lets play with my friends. its very casual, watch it maybe.

Videos:

Part 1 Feat. RchimpCola and Ladderface
Part 2: Bass Bass - Rchimp and Ladderface
Part 3: w/ rchimp ladderface and coat

Mr. Sunabouzu fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Nov 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
wait, is ray smuckles a goron?

Real good to hear your voices again.

RChimp Cola
Feb 15, 2008

Cyclops and a duck?!
I'm snowed in so let me share with you this history of Resident Evil 4 and RChimpCola.

The year was 19Gamecube and everyone was having a good old time playing games like Viewtiful Joe and Viewtiful Joel, and also a little videogame called Smashed Brothers Ultimate Bout 22. But none of these held my attention with the exception of Viewtiful Joe, a very good game.

All of a sudden, Resident Evil 4 is out and on the gamecube, and I'm playin it. And it's great.

Next time gather around and I'll tell you the history of Ashley Graham, a real figure who has helped mankind out during their greatest times of strife throughout the annals of time. Happy Clanksgiving!

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
I too, enjoy listening to myself talk. Here's more leon.

Part 2: Bass Bass

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
You're back! Awesome!

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.

I fight a lesser sea with a gun in this one

Part 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU