Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Rad-daddio posted:

If you can't accept me at my farty sweat pants, then you don't deserve me at my sultry presidential birthday song.

“happy birthday mr president” in a sweat stained pajama pants with cheetos fingers and a bunch of chocolate in her teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rad-daddio posted:

I was sort of sleep deprived when I posted that, so it came out garbled.

Just take it at face value and accept that I say stupid things occasionally. :shrek:
You didn't decide to double down and dig deeper, so you're alright. You're a real rad dude, daddio!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

beat me to it

she knew The Secret

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The secret was "don't take all your pills at once." So no.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
she was a big boobed blonde, whats so hard to understand. are you some kind of moron, op?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
She inspired a piercing???

:confused:

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
That was Marv Albert

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

We Know Catheters posted:

She inspired a piercing???

:confused:

the name anyway, bodymod people don't need a 1950s cultural reason to pierce themselves

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

She opposed European colonialism in 1823.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Would Marilyn have aged well had she not died? What would the alternate life history of Marilyn be?

A Bond Girl in a 007 movie? A late 60s/early 70s Women's Rights advocate? Love Boat appearances? Showing up on WKRP as Lonnie Anderson's sexy aunt?

Senator Monroe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Probably Marilyn Reagan, if you think about it

• Locked thread