Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It looks like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wasnt aware youre the new pokemon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i wasnt aware youre the new pokemon

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ns0W4wqpCc

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

No op

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
My plan is to get Smash at launch and then get Pokemon Eevee version later.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

also no op. its a game for people who want to play a pokemon game with no gameplay

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

lmfao

also no op. its a game for people who want to play a pokemon game with no gameplay

it looks pretty chill and like a great game for kids and people who are not insane grognards who spend hours breeding pokemon for perfect secret numbers for their tournaments. these are not mainline games and it's great that the series now has more variety. i'll probably give it a Go in the future, re-visiting the Kanto region in an gorgeous modern redesign and going yet again on a comfy pokemon adventure with my pokefriends.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

it's insane Nintendo is making people pay for Pokémon go

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Wormskull posted:

It looks like poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bolverkur posted:

it looks pretty chill and like a great game for kids and people who are not insane grognards who spend hours breeding pokemon for perfect secret numbers for their tournaments. these are not mainline games and it's great that the series now has more variety. i'll probably give it a Go in the future, re-visiting the Kanto region in an gorgeous modern redesign and going yet again on a comfy pokemon adventure with my pokefriends.

the real games are for kids, nintendo knows adults are dumber than kids lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

Yeah looks p chill and p dope and p comfy my doooood. Because Pokemon was already too complicated for kids you see

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The New Pokemon is extremely Goody Good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

too many numbers, looks complicated, pass

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Jesus christ

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Nintendo is gonna rake in the cash with this dumb poo poo lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

Kids know how to play Pokemon dude, it's not some Dark Soulsian poo poo. The entire reason Pokemon still exists to this day is kids buying the games. This new one in particular is for Macklemore hair mobile players who wouldn't know what to do with a Caterpie if it bit em on the rear end. gently caress that fake gamer crowd.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also, all of that "grognard neckbeard virgin cuck hidden stats" poo poo has been in the games since Red/Blue. Remember the "box trick"? Nah, you probably don't since you clearly don't know poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

looks p chill

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kids know how to play Pokemon dude, it's not some Dark Soulsian poo poo. The entire reason Pokemon still exists to this day is kids buying the games. This new one in particular is for Macklemore hair mobile players who wouldn't know what to do with a Caterpie if it bit em on the rear end. gently caress that fake gamer crowd.
Children loving hate learning, exploring, or being challenged. They can't loving stand it. Thank god we finally have a child-friendly Pokemon game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fortnite Dance DLC Pack 1 - $24.99

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Pokémon Let’s Go! To The Polls

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

5 MOVES?????????????????????????

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmaooo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

No

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

What a shitload of gently caress.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh its learning a move...duh doi.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

i like pokemon but i wouldnt wanna take a math class on it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Pokémon Let’s Go! To The Polls

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

It looks cool to me, a braindead 30 year old who likes the concept of Pokemon but the meta hurts his brain. I've got far too much on my gaming plate atm so I shan't be getting it though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Numbers = Gay.

Just putting that equals sign in there made me feel a lil cucky.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The "meta" of Pokémon is something 99.9% of players will never touch bc it's completely incidental to how you actually play Pokémon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I want it cause i love dressing up my character in Pokemon Moon and I want to dress up my eevee.