Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Please beat the bad team, Hawks

Which one is the bad team though? :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Manning is slow and bad

That describes over half the players on both teams tonight...like dang, the Kings are plodding out there.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I really hope Colliton mixes up the lines at intermission, I like David Kampf but he shouldn't ever sniff the top 6.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I also hate that he make a Kane/Toews/Schmaltz line

Yea makes it too easy to shut down half the team's offense, and Schmaltz, for all his faults, is by far the best option at 2C.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Thompson just went by Manning like he wasn't there

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks managed to make the Kings look good for half the period there, that's rather impressive.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Colliton keeps throwing his 4th line out there against Kopitar and they keep getting their brains bashed in.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Brandon Saad really should be in the top 6...

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
That's probably game, honestly, the Hawks can't generate enough offense way things stand.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Look they mixed up the lines and all of a sudden they're generating pressure

I actually didn't mind that last power play too much, lot more movement than we saw with Dineen's units. They just need to get those shots through.

Maybe third time is a charm.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Nnnnnnnnope

Corey saves the day again

They generated good chances at least, but one thing they're still doing which I hate is 2 defensemen. There's plenty of stats out there that show 4 forward 1 D units are way more effective, and we have Debrincat sitting on the bench doing nothing for 90 seconds.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Geez who would have thought putting Saad on the top 6 would work so well :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Seabrook's ineptitude almost gave the Kings the lead back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Well at least Schmaltz-Toews-Kane is done, but Colliton might find life a lot easier once he separates Kane from Toews for good.

And if he remembers that Keith-Seabrook is an even worse idea.

• Locked thread