Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Starting in Swiss Cottager and moving deosil to start with.

Edit: Actually , I just realized that I won't be able to give this game my full attention with some stuff I have coming up, so I'm officially bequeathing my next five turns to the next poster to have in addition to their own (following normal turn order rules, of course), after which I request that my avatar be dispatched in the most convenient fashion.

John Lee fucked around with this message at Nov 22, 2018 around 08:23

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

One of those bequeathed turns will become the property of the state in perpetuity.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

We go to Victoria Sponge

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

That opens up the negation tangent window just long enough for Escher Square.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Then I'm off to the nameless station South of Blessed Ringbinder Street

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

No! We are not going there. Not wanting to deal with navigating that mire!

To the out of service station besides the Devil's Cockchurch!

Jon Joe
Oct 19, 2011

magical teen bomb squad

Grimey Drawer

Ampu Station to open up the trading market.

Offering a tourism for a half-full bottle of goat blood.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

I'll give a hauntology textbook inhabited by the ghost of a librarian in exchange for fabricated vaccination records, any takers?

Jon Joe
Oct 19, 2011

magical teen bomb squad

Grimey Drawer

UnCO3 posted:

I'll give a hauntology textbook inhabited by the ghost of a librarian in exchange for fabricated vaccination records, any takers?

Please wait the required 48 hours for my trading offer to expire before posting your own, thanks.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Oh, that wasn’t an in-game trade.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

What the hell, I like this game and its early enough in the proceedings.

I'll start in Outsider Zoo and Slaughter Garden, specifically to have the half bottle of goat's blood to trade to Jon Joe.

Let's go immediately to Goat Lord Quay and spend the tourism to move directly to Massgrave Shopping Center. For skipping Bell End I'll take an Illness Counter and put it on the Belial Track. (I know, everyone groan at once and get it over with. I'm a Belial player. What you lose in flexibility you more than make up for with those sweet, sweet Rot Aeons.)

So, that leaves me in Massgrave Shopping Center with one Affinity to Belial The Headless. I wish I could have made it to Effin Garden but that tourism offer was too good to pass up.

Jon Joe
Oct 19, 2011

magical teen bomb squad

Grimey Drawer

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

I failed to submit because I was so excited about New Zealander Tim Price winning the Burghley Horse Trials on the quirky but freakishly talented Ringwood Sky Boy

Chutney for a quick respite and a potion fill up

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Execution Pudding Square and declare for Belphegor. Everyone skips a turn.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

I failed to submit because I was so excited about New Zealander Tim Price winning the Burghley Horse Trials on the quirky but freakishly talented Ringwood Sky Boy

Well played.

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!

In that case, now would be a good time to start with little resistance.

Kill. Burn and put my Information Center on it.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Declaring for Heseltine.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Ooh, evil. I'm going to promote family values and request that you put up or shut up. Goat Lord Quay to consult with the 1922 committee.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Dropping my declaration for Heseltine. Cheers for that.

And moving to Outsiders Zoo and Slaughter Gardens.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

Unmarked Snake Zone

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

My info center produces one Pamphlet. I'll head to Devil's Cockchurch and leave it in one of the seats.

Accident? Didn't want to carry it? Who knows.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Who’s got Jon Joe’s blood? Anyone?

Jon Joe
Oct 19, 2011

magical teen bomb squad

Grimey Drawer

I do, of course.

Do you want some?

I'll give it to you for free.

Half Child Farm

Take it.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

The 1922 Committee has sufficient letters! Swiss Cottager to maximise my hypocrisy modifier.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Blessed Ringbinder Street and set the Thatcher in clockwise motion.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

You guys and your side-routes...

Effing Park.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

Doris. Stoakes. Square. Knight me!

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Clockwise? Come on!

The nameless station south of Blessed Ringleader Street and shuffle my command cards into the deck. Hopefully I can optimize my command tree to avoid Nidd next turn.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Devil's Cockchurch...

...using turnwise Thatcher's movement of all the armed guards counterclockwise in order to open up the ticket barriers on the National Rail Station...

...and semiotic transferrence with The Devil's Crotch to draw away ghosts...

...and the Information Centre pamphlet to misinform the neighbourhood watch...

...and escape to Mornington Crescent!

Good luck everyone, the Eschatological Eggtimer is now inverted and spilling sand. You don't want to be forced to resit the 1970s forever, do you?

Jon Joe
Oct 19, 2011

magical teen bomb squad

Grimey Drawer

I didn't want to do this, but you all forced me.

I invoke the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior to threaten an early game end. Twelve turns until cleansing.

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Okay, my new hand takes me to Awful Road and produces Rusted Metal. Let's see...

Produce Metal: 1d6/2 0

Ugh! That's Nidd for me.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

I mean, yeah, I could still try to pull off a Knightsbridge Two-Step (my original plan) or or even a Bald Pirate Swing (back up) but I'm not going to make up the points either way. Awful Road and then pay the ferryman for a Mornington Crescent escape.

gg everyone

Jon Joe
Oct 19, 2011

magical teen bomb squad

Grimey Drawer

Tyrannosaurus posted:

I mean, yeah, I could still try to pull off a Knightsbridge Two-Step (my original plan) or or even a Bald Pirate Swing (back up) but I'm not going to make up the points either way. Awful Road and then pay the ferryman for a Mornington Crescent escape.

gg everyone

And I ride into Mornington Crescent on his coat-tails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Just two more turns of Nidd to go... GG everybody.

• Locked thread
«2 »