Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
I'm going to head towards St. Pancreatits BUT I'm going to nod off
, skipping St. P, sliding past the Zoo, and ending on Elephant and Garfunkel

this is a bit of a dangerous, unorthodox pull that could definitely have me blacked out in the late game but I'm starting behind so I think it's worth the risk to try and make up lost ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

Mu. posted:

Half Child Farm and rotate the map.

Preciate that! I'll take the two tickets from the twist and Execution Pudding Square.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Chutney for a quick respite and a potion fill up

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Well played.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Unmarked Snake Zone

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Doris. Stoakes. Square. Knight me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
I mean, yeah, I could still try to pull off a Knightsbridge Two-Step (my original plan) or or even a Bald Pirate Swing (back up) but I'm not going to make up the points either way. Awful Road and then pay the ferryman for a Mornington Crescent escape.

gg everyone

• Locked thread