Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Does anybody have those gifs of him making weird faces on whatever nerd poo poo show he was on decades ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Oldstench posted:

yes there was. it was just relegated to alt.binaries.lara-croft-naked and DALnet

I mean that's true but also not really comparable to people losing their minds by the thousands on Twitter or Reddit because of SJWs or whatever

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Notch already proved you can be a real dork even if you’re loaded with cash

Notch is a bit worst then a dork. Nowadays he straight up identifies as a nazi and white supremacist.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey have you guys played the new build engine game Ion Maiden? It's loving good as heck for so early

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I said come in! posted:

Notch is a bit worst then a dork. Nowadays he straight up identifies as a nazi and white supremacist.

Yikes

Haven’t really kept up with online superstar Notch, but uhhh for real?

Lots of gamers turning out to be nazis

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Yikes

Haven’t really kept up with online superstar Notch, but uhhh for real?

Lots of gamers turning out to be nazis

He is just all around a super lovely person. He has openly ranted about both his racism, and hatred of women. It's his misogyny that he is most open about.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I said come in! posted:

Holy poo poo! I, uh.. wow.

It's not like I followed Notch much as a person back when he was making Minecraft, but I didn't realize he was a huge piece of poo poo. :stare:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I said come in! posted:

Fedoras, not even once.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

I said come in! posted:

I said come in! posted:

All I remember about the development of Lawbreakers was seeing CliffyB on Twitter non-stop, harassing women and being a gate keeper for nerd fandoms. The big thing he did was ask his followers to stalk and threaten a celebrity actress at a comic con.

Your going to have to start posting some examples here cause that s couple of hot as hell hot take just to throw out.

BexGu fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Nov 21, 2018

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BexGu posted:

Your going to have to start posting some examples here cause that s couple of hot as hell hot take just to throw out.

Man, i'll be honest with you, I don't have it in me to dig through twitter to find this stuff now. For CliffyB it would involve going back a couple years.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Why are we saying Notch is a white supremacist? Is this just goons projecting because he didn't give them UBI while living in their parents' basements?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

These are the only gamers I follow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqiQWQ5tVDA

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

BexGu posted:

I said come in! posted:

Man, i'll be honest with you, I don't have it in me to dig through twitter to find this stuff now. For CliffyB it would involve going back a couple years.

lmao

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

UltraRed posted:

Why are we saying Notch is a white supremacist? Is this just goons projecting because he didn't give them UBI while living in their parents' basements?

https://twitter.com/notch/status/907149543019614208

Is this a good hill for you?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Someone please dig up the Gamepro interview he did where he asks the interviewer if he has stairs in his house.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

"The word is forbidden because it's taboo" sure is a master race level insight

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

If you'd just stop and listen to the plight of the billionaire white man,

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Notch is what any giant neckbeard becomes when presented with gently caress-you-money.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
well i wouldn't go to bat for notch he's just a taxevading jackass who stepped on his codevelopers. some people say "well, he didn't have to give them ANYTHING! they were lucky to get what they did!" but that's a load of poo poo

if you get ten figures you don't give the people who helped you get there a couple hundred grand

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Dean of Swing posted:

Notch is what any giant neckbeard becomes when presented with gently caress-you-money.

I'm confident I'd buck the trend, could someone give me gently caress-you-money?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Xenomrph posted:

I'm confident I'd buck the trend, could someone give me gently caress-you-money?

I’ll give you a gently caress You gladly but imma owe you on that money

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
wrote "gently caress you" on a one dollar bill before realizing there's no way to finish that joke

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Xenomrph posted:

Pffftttt. You'd make your own Aliens movie, go crazy with the details, and have a public meltdown after Red Letter Media makes fun of it.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

BexGu posted:

Pffftttt. You'd make your own Aliens movie, go crazy with the details, and have a public meltdown after Red Letter Media makes fun of it.

I'm okay with all of that. :colbert:

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Bulletstorm is free for PS+-havers this month.

Play the controversy!!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

It's also on sale on Steam for $10. gently caress it, I'll join the madness and give it a whirl at that price.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/notch/status/936215345400033280

totally normal view

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Being white? Not O-K.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm white.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm white.

Are you ok?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

BexGu posted:

Are you ok?

i'm also white and i'm doing p good. thank you for asking

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BexGu posted:

Are you ok?

I'm a'ight.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Not only am I alright, in this moment I am cliffyphoric.

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Nov 22, 2018

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
What Notch doesn't know is that once you get super fat, you stop being white and start just being fat

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
If you're rich, but not fat, you're not putting your fortune to good use and should be disowned.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lambert posted:

If you're rich, but not fat, you're not putting your fortune to good use and should be disowned.

i'd be fat, but buff. like the kingpin

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Rutibex posted:

i'd be fat, but buff. like the kingpin

The official term is "Strongfat" I believe.

So long as you don't mind sounding like a Homestar Runner character then go for it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hello my name is Strongfat Whyteskin

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Drunken Baker posted:

The official term is "Strongfat" I believe.

So long as you don't mind sounding like a Homestar Runner character then go for it.

Tooooons. GAMES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously though, when do we get more Cliff Yablonski? I'LL HAVE MORE YABLONSKI IF I HAVE TO DRIVE OVER TO POLAND AND BEAT IT OUT OF HIM