Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://www.imp.zone/goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It just really captures the essence of the Imp Zone.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Jesus Christ
It's completely hosed up that this website isn't prepared for the mobile web. Way to be stuck in 2011 BBG.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Once this website closes down none of you will ever hear from me again. loving offsites lmao.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What's the second website?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Because I'm going to make a third one at https://www.reddit.com/r/impzone

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Starting an AltaVista search for "does geocities.com still exist and can I make a website there and can that website have a forum on it"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The admin of that website is an Imp Zone mutant

it's the equivalent of letting the local daterape anime club pledge onto your AAA membership

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i guess every cloud has a silver lining

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

cyka blyat ru posted: Feminist bitch get head kick Liveleak
white X one reacted Haha
white X one replied: This is Gret
administrator Ween replied: Alright guys lets try to keep it to soyny stans for now alright? Topic renamed.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Original Vegeta turning into old harried dad Vegeta, but it's a forum troll being slowly destroyed by eastern European diaper fetishists posting "fk star shitizen czeczeczeczecze"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

its very authentic that roughly 50% of the posters are admins