Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hello my name is Asiina and I like pretty ribbons in my hair and I want to kiss all the boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20 posted:

Hello my name is Asiina and I like pretty ribbons in my hair and I want to kiss all the boys.

Especially that hot rear end Natural 20 dude.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Max posted:

I want to see Nat20 post more, but Nat20 is always scum so surely this will have to be dealt with.

I haven't been scum in aaaaaaaaaaaages.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20 posted:

I haven't been scum in aaaaaaaaaaaages.

That meme is well and truly dead.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

b-minus1 posted:

^^i was thinking the same thing.

##vote nat20

TRY THAT AGAIN SCUMBO.

##vote b-minus

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

b-minus1 posted:

I still think nat20 should reveal their n1 target.

"I still think N20 should reveal information to scum."

Seriously this is scummy as gently caress with the number of roleblocker/rolecop scum roles I've been seen recently.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

to be quite honest this kind of Negativity is the ladt thing I ever expected to see in JOnmysalad mafia, where nothing can ever go wrong

You misspelled "last."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7trn91xkJ0w

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
I think Reggae parade is town as their argumentation reads consistently.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

A Sometimes Food posted:

I thought Sal was lurking til I realised they'd changed av.

hosed up

Wait what the gently caress.

SAL WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO CHANGE YOUR AV?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

to be quite honest this kind of Negativity is the ladt thing I ever expected to see in JOnmysalad mafia, where nothing can ever go wrong

Run me through why the Hal vote on you wasn't a bus.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

show me how it was a bus

also Demonstrate why asinina, a low Effort scum player, and now you, are not the scums given her low energy postign

I thought you'd mentioned something earlier in the thread in one of your weird incomprehensible posts and was hoping you'd clarify.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Max posted:

What about everyone else?

I'm honestly happy with my vote where it is. Minus target fishing D2 is bad. I think man knows better and alongside claiming scum and doing a bunch of weird poo poo he feels off, even for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Nat20
chaolsord

will you vote for me before deadline y / n [ ]

you don’t have to vote yet I just want your Position

No, your argumentation was legitimate imo and your response to questioning on Hal was also legit.

• Locked thread