Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Yuu will end up with Asuka
Sexy Yuu
Normal Yuu
Some yet unseen Yuu
Serious Asuka
View Results

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kyo-chan very much was a MacGuffin used to start the plot but him being found was not needed to resolve the story. The point was about Asuka needing to deal with her grief, how Yuu helped her and thus Asuka was able to help Priestess Asuka realize it too. It's why in the ending you Kyo's room being packed up.

I'm also super down for any show that ends with the hero talking down the big bad. Love kids show solutions.

I also look forward to Yuu and Asuka dating and living together before getting married

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
messed up

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
That episode was made for me specifically, and thank you for it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

drat you Seriouska Miso Thief :argh:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
That was a good ending once I realized the show was completely embracing it's metaphor and unconcerned about the mechanics of the setting. The true Twilight King was a family not getting their daughter grief counseling Asuka's inability to deal with her grief and guilt over not feeling the way she thought she should. The reason Kyo disappeared in every world was that that was what linked all the worlds in the first place.

LibrarianCroaker posted:

That episode was made for me specifically, and thank you for it.
It certainly made me remember personal things.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Dec 18, 2018

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This was a fun little b-show, and thanks, whoever recommended it in the season thread.

I enjoyed when it went Eva-lite in the first half this week.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Probably my favorite B show of the year and I love the fact we got another late night Magical girl series that didn't decide to double down on grim dark suffering.

Want Yuu and Asuka fighting across dimensions while living together at university

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The thing is, I think the Twilight effectively has been neutralized now, as a whole. The magic exists, yes, but there's no enemy. Though dimension hopping would be fun, especially if Yuu ends up in Sexy Yuu's body, again.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

RIP Akanesasu game

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Wow, that didn’t last very long at all. Not even three months.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

at least we'll always have cardcaptor sakura

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
What's the record? Kemono Friends had the game canceled before the anime even premiered, right? (Before it became A Thing and spawned all sorts of merchandising later.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Agronox posted:

What's the record? Kemono Friends had the game canceled before the anime even premiered, right? (Before it became A Thing and spawned all sorts of merchandising later.)

Nah the original Kemono Friends game ran for a while, it's just that the anime production was late and business people thought it was fine to shut off the game just as the anime premiered.