Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
T(hanksgivi)N(g)F: Bears @ Lions/Redskins @ Cowboys/Falcons @ Saints
SNF: Packers @ Vikings
MNF: Titans @ Texans

For the record, the Chiefs and Rams have the bye this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://twitter.com/mikerodak/status/1064739640052277249

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
https://twitter.com/FO_ASchatz/status/1064745083277385728

We may have witnessed the end of FO.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Mark Sanchez is playing professional football. Holy poo poo we're the racistist country.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

That’s more than the expansion Bucs scored the entire season.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Just cancel the rest of the reason, it's all downhill after that game.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Crossposting myself that the Chiefs only losses this season came with them scoring 40 points and 51 points

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I am kinda glad the Eagles suck this year because we are seeing some great football played outside the NFC East.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

is kalensc still around? Those playoff threads were amazing.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
What an incredible game.

Next up: Bears at Lions :suicide:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

What an incredible game.

Next up: Bears at Lions :suicide:

Bears coming off of Sunday Night Football, playing their third game in 11 days, with Trubisky maybe hurt

vs the clownfest of the lions

gonna either be really good or really, really bad

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I think they said they were a huge pain to do and having done one myself last year I agree!

Someone else please take the mantle, I beg of you.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

clownball can be fun unless it's like jets/cardinals clownball

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Intruder posted:

Crossposting myself that the Chiefs only losses this season came with them scoring 40 points and 51 points

This is the first season of any football that I can remember where I'm completely unconcerned about the team's trajectory even after multiple losses. It really feels like if these games were played at Arrowhead the Chiefs would have won. Patrick Mahomes is amazing, even with the turnovers this game. Honestly, the offense putting up 40+ points against a defense like the Rams' front seven is fantastic, turnovers or no.

I think besides maybe the Chargers with a 100% recovered Bosa that the rest of the schedule to the end of the year is a cakewalk for the Chiefs, and 1st seed is ours to lose.

@Raiders
Ravens
Chargers
@Seahawks
Raiders

Finishing 14-2 is entirely doable. Hell, I'd say it might even be the most likely record going into the playoffs (13-3 slightly behind; still possibly 1st seed depending on Patriots).

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ehhh slow your roll just a little there, the Rams defense has given up a ton of points this season when not playing the dregs of the NFL

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Intruder posted:

ehhh slow your roll just a little there, the Rams defense has given up a ton of points this season when not playing the dregs of the NFL

They definitely had the most effective pass rush the Chiefs have played so far. And will play again, I think, outside of maybe the Chargers.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

:getin:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Strobe posted:

This is the first season of any football that I can remember where I'm completely unconcerned about the team's trajectory even after multiple losses. It really feels like if these games were played at Arrowhead the Chiefs would have won. Patrick Mahomes is amazing, even with the turnovers this game. Honestly, the offense putting up 40+ points against a defense like the Rams' front seven is fantastic, turnovers or no.

I think besides maybe the Chargers with a 100% recovered Bosa that the rest of the schedule to the end of the year is a cakewalk for the Chiefs, and 1st seed is ours to lose.

@Raiders
Ravens
Chargers
@Seahawks
Raiders

Finishing 14-2 is entirely doable. Hell, I'd say it might even be the most likely record going into the playoffs (13-3 slightly behind; still possibly 1st seed depending on Patriots).

Seahawks gonna beat you mate. Seattle undefeated from here through da supah bowl

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If the Texans go 13-3 after starting 0-3 and there's any team of destiny talk it'll be hilarious since they've beaten basically nobody

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Find a way the Patriots arnt in, then we'll talk

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Seahawks gonna beat you mate. Seattle undefeated from here through da supah bowl

Want to bet a week's probation on that game?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Athanatos posted:

Find a way the Patriots arnt in, then we'll talk

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

On 'Select Criteria', select Defensive Rank.

Also, the reason I posted the image is because the math is picking winners by current winning percentage, not anything I did.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
He's right there, Washington...

Colt McCoy and fuckin' Mark Sanchez. The division is wide open!

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

aw yissss

edit: aw man I could have snuck Oakland in there instead of Cincy.

Abugadu fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Nov 20, 2018

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

He's right there, Washington...

Colt McCoy and fuckin' Mark Sanchez. The division is wide open!

I want buttfumble 2 so badly on Thursday...

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Please abandon Bob Sutton at a fire station and never come back for him. Thanks.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

ketchup vs catsup posted:

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed them. =)

I soured on the NFL (and NHL and some other pro sports) for a multitude of reasons (gently caress the owners, gently caress concussion cover-ups, gently caress racism, etc) over the last half-decade.

I still follow the results and N/V via SAS/TFF, but I don't spend any money or time on the rosterleague itself anymore. The discussion in here is fantastic, and it honestly provides more entertainment and stimulation than any Sunday marathon-watch ever did.

All that being said, I still do all the scenario-running and whatnot, but it's back-of-the-napkin chicken-scratch that only makes sense to me. Putting together the comprehensive thread of days past would be a bit of an endeavour, but perhaps there's an alternative where I only present the scenarios without "showing my work".

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

LiquidFriend posted:

Please abandon Bob Sutton at a fire station and never come back for him. Thanks.

He’s Real Bad™.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

kalensc posted:

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed them. =)

I soured on the NFL (and NHL and some other pro sports) for a multitude of reasons (gently caress the owners, gently caress concussion cover-ups, gently caress racism, etc) over the last half-decade.

100% respect on this. I was very nearly out the door on the NFL until the 2014 super bowl pulled me back. I definitely don't focus on it like I used to.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I present to you a screenshot from the future.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
bears @ lions is going to be an unholy shitshow

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I am down for the Browns to make postseason but their schedule is difficult

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Behold: pure communism

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Edward Mass posted:

Behold: pure communism

lol communism with the Packers missing the playoffs.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
If the Browns make the playoffs Greg Williams will be the head coach going forward. Fans will riot

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If the Browns make the playoffs Greg Williams will be the head coach going forward. Fans will riot

To be fair, the entirety of cleveland being burned to the ground in the ensuing riots will definitely improve the entire state of ohio :v:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

hughesta posted:

bears @ lions is going to be an unholy shitshow

Can't wait to watch while getting hotdogs in Chicago, it's practically a tradition for the morning game to be a shitshow

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I call this one "Will kawalimus be happy?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

kawalimus will never be happy. Especially if the Ravens are doing well.