Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

WoW owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i freaking love the Darksoul games the skillcap on systems mastery and player skill mastery is like limitless you can see yourself improving in real-time.

My first time playing it took me maybe 30ish tries to beat O&S. My recent play-through last mouth i beat em on my 5th try on top of that my dumbass forgot to reequip my shield so i had to twohand my zweihander and somehow did it without using a single estus flask.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

can u suplex zombies in the new RE game if not then its not better then RE 4/5

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I was always kinda bummed when giantbomb got picked up by CBS. I kinda started to cool off on giantbomb when ryan davis passed away and vinny moved, i guess they had a whole another run of it afterwards. Its funny i was just recently thinking about how giantbomb cant go on forever.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMEg6mfTfF4

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/ELDENRING/status/1403075319448363010?s=20

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

video games are good again?

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

the elden ring is the ring in goatse

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i think DS2 is my fav souls game cause its just a mean game and i love that poo poo.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

there are fantasy worlds where gods exists and have active ambitions, and magic is real like it shouldnt make any sense to our reality ideally, and should be surreal as gently caress

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

gamerscore was cool, getting achievements made number go up

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Ive played the dark souls trilogy many times and have only parried successfully like 3 times

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

as some dumb dumb who has put in like 10000hr of competitive starcraft1/2 good gaming accessibility is not making my hands or wrists explode, so i guess its more of a hardware issue

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Agean90 posted:

lmao someone posted classified military documents on the war thunder forums to try to get their favorite tank buffed

i think this is praxis

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

remember when goons, and others had their bnet account permanently closed in solidarity with HK protests fun times lol

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i sure love watching someone play a video game while every 10sec the most obnoxious sound drop plays when someone subs or something. This might out me as a old millennial but i like nice edited youtube gaming videos.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

the ceo of activision blizz was on the Epstein Flight Logs apparently

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

SS13 is amazing ive played on goonstation off n on for like 10 years or so all i do is play a pacifist botanist and grow weed and get baked irl and in game cause im dedicated to rp

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i will never play Vermintide until they like me be a greenskin orc

they are the real heros of warhammer fantasy goddamnit :reject:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

bleeding kansas posted:

im sure theyre not wrong but

seems weird to single bush/trump people out. bosses who sexually harass/assault their employees are super widespread in tech and most of them dont have presidential pedigrees

kicking out a few people at the top would be a partial win. seems like their whole company is infested with trash

gotta support the walkouts and hope they keep happening i guess. i dont know what other mechanisms are in place to combat such a pervasively toxic culture

The only answer is unionzation of the workers, but it will never happen. All that happens is deck chairs get rearranged and a bigger HR department

Popy has issued a correction as of 03:12 on Aug 1, 2021

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

you will have to pry starcraft from my cold dead hands

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Starcraft is blizzard's wokest work.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

every Terran trooper is like juiced to the gills on meth

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

like a decade ago i had someone tell me that the Terrans from Starcraft were lost causer apologia.

anyways i dont think anything will come of blizzard cause well Penn States Football program still exists, people are gonna learn to internalize this poo poo like everything else lovely

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

FF7r is really good easily the best Final Fantasy ive played in 10+ years

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

ive only played the metroid prime games so when someone says metroidvania it used to confuse the hell out of me

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

man i hope Volition is working on a new Red Faction. God that game was so fuckin fun.

a new modern one would be so good.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

STALKER comrade

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

is tencent still the most evil company to those braindead gamers

china = bad

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

consumption is politics

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Hot dudes as anime villains rule

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

the motion controls in the wii metroid prime trilogy was the only time i liked using them

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i like to game

edit: i might be a gamer

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Jazerus posted:

like seriously when did people get so obsessed with winning that they started kicking underperforming players? i was the worst CS 1.6 player on the planet as a kid and no one would have considered kicking me. nobody ever responded to bad teammates with anything but complaining, and even that was kind of rare and you could tell that everyone was rolling their eyes when somebody did complain.

did matchmaking do this? i know modern Gamers are complete babies about playing against mixed skill levels and consider a game's online to be "broken" if it is server-based without matchmaking

i played CS for the first at a computer cafe place in LA back in like 2001, and some of the older kids sat down next to me and taught me how to play, and had me play practice 1v1 matches vs some of them it was super cool.

I wish PC cafes were bigger deals here it was fun to play Diablo 2 in the same room with 5 other dudes.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

the DOTA nerds ruined online gaming

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Humankind has been okay i guess; the last Civ game ive really played was Civ 3 so i dunno how it compares. After being introduced to CK and EU2/3 in a post paradox mapgame world i find it real hard to play Civ like games, Endless Legends was kinda cool.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

ppl are going to install quake 2 and not realize how bad it is smh. Its a crime to put it up.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

yeah Quake is good still.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I dont play alot of these WRPG but this one was fun and kept my attention

Where the gently caress is my Warhammer Fantasy RPG video game i want to be a Bretonnia Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

trespasser HD remake when