Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

giving it a second listen, you know, at least on the ice cap stage, I'm not real sure mj had any legitimate reason to be disappointed with the genesis sound quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2OWC5Hosv8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

waku waku 8 looking a bit watered down from its predecessors

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what's the most owned and least played game on steam? like what is in the most people's libraries with a play time of <5 minutes?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Goon Boots posted:

yeah is no man's sky good enough to play now or what

I liked it when it first came out. it was huge, empty and beautiful. flying alone in a desolate forlorn universe while scrounging enough resources to continue flying alone in a desolate forlorn universe seemed like a very apropos video game experience for some reason

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I wish phoggs had some polish. there's a bunch of levels where you can get your self in an unwinnable state and respawn doesn't reset the level enough to make it winnable. also you have to quit, like completely exit, the game to switch between one controller and two controller

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

bleeding edge and maken x hold the key to understanding the mystery of 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what's the most reactionary game on playstation 2?