Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

id tagged dentists with id tagged sprayers dispensing id tagged flouride

Healthcare... has changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Amazing! Mission complete! That right there is why you're the best, Doc!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

Death Flossing

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Breath Stranding

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I really want to get back into a battlefield game but I've lost contact over the years with all the dudes I used to play with

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mephistorb

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I dont know what Live A Live is and I refuse to learn based on its name alone, wrap it up Japanailures

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cuttlefush posted:

well it's not

it is now motherfucker

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

aw frig aw dang it posted:

fps stands for fun per second and if you like less fun well then idk what to tell you

sometimes there's an inverse relation between frames per second and fun per second

take acclaimed looter-shooter destiny 2, some incoming damage source ticks are tied to fps

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

A Buttery Pastry posted:

what we see is actually mostly down to brain processing, so someone who is fine with 30 fps is basically just interpolating between states at a faster rate than someone who needs 60.

skill issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

goku doesn't kill people you dumby