Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo

twistedmentat posted:

I feel like Catra exploited her friendship with Adora. In the first episode she was pretty content to let Adora do all the hard work, then latch herself onto it once its done.

Yeah, but on the other hand, she learned at a pretty young age that her continuing existence depended on Adora being happy with their friendship--at that point, are they really friends? I mean, obviously Adora was completely oblivious to Shadow Weaver's threats and just continued to love Catra no matter what, but, from Catra's perspective, it's not really a real friendship if her life depends on it.

Edit: gives a lot more meaning to how much Catra freaked out when Adora left her at first, I think, until she realized she could outmaneuver Shadow Weaver

atomicgeek fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Nov 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

Tei posted:

I wish Cathia and Antonia where friends again, they made some sweet BFF. Obviously not what this whole thing is about, but he!.

Oh I always love seeing how show names get localized outside the country of origin. Is that Catra and Adora, I wonder?

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

SardonicTyrant posted:

Realer Adventures Of Johnny Quest

This is just the Venture Bros, tbh.