Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I want Hordak Prime to not really give a poo poo about his weird failed clone, and delegate command duties to a sector commander he doesn't like.

A SKULL FACED sector commander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Sio posted:

Maybe it’s something you need to have lived to pick up on.

I'm a cishet dude and it was extremely obvious to me

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

It looks like a fun kids show and IMO that's what He-Man should be

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

As a matter of fact he did, eventually:

I really appreciate Smith's attitude here, he's like the anti-internet nerd.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Larryb posted:

I really hope Kevin Smith winds up getting his wish about doing a crossover with said series one day as it’d be fun to see those versions of the characters again (and even more to see them interact with the He-Man side of the franchise)

Alternatively, just give us a full fledged sequel (there’s plenty of potential story threads left by the finale they could explore after all)

Before watching the Kevin Smith series I would have thought this was a loving terrible idea.

Now, I can totally see it and would absolutely like to watch Teela palling around with Adora / Catra meeting Evil Lyn / Bow hanging out with Adam

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Azza Bamboo posted:

I've seen She Ra, Steven Universe and unmentionable horse show. Are there any other cool and possibly gay shows on that same vein or is that it?

Infinity Train

I just wish it got the 10 seasons it deserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

plus he's a Wife Guy, which is always adorable