Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I just watched this episode today.

Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The_Doctor posted:

Hell yeah, and they’re much more nuanced than we ever had as kids.

Wait, the CARTOONS are more nuanced now, or the KIDS are!? Honestly, I can believe it either way.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That reboot of reboot even has an easter egg where the original characters show up in an episode! The main villain that they fight is Megabyte though.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Can’t wait to watch those cartoon savages again while that song plays

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, are you saying that the Moss Man toy actually smelled like pine!?

Just watched the 1st episode, seems pretty good so far, I like how it FINALLY explains why Castle Greyskull is so drat important!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So is there a dedicated thread to discuss MoTU or are we just doing that here?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Does Moss Man come back after the 1st episode or does he only appear when Skeleton burns his green body into ashes??

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Andra is just sitting in the corner making all her little gadgets with no idea what sexual perversions the others have planned for her.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Why would ANYONE want to have Cringer’s position on He-Man’s team!? Isn’t he just He-Man’s mighty steed that he rides into battle!?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
SPoP doesn't EVER mention GreySkull, Castle or otherwise. It's pretty far divorced from He-Man in that regard.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
When does a Netflix exclusive EVER get a physical release!?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Larryb posted:

Also according to Gamespot’s review. Skeletor and Evil-Lyn basically gently caress at one point (I’m not kidding). That’s…something alright.

Can they really show that in a children's TV show!?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Thtlat show is pretty homosexual with its use of magic as well. I think there's a correlative relationship with animated shows being good and how homosexual theyvare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just gonna say right now that there are no meogs in the new show. Catra can't transform into a crazy purple puma or anything like that either.