Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

kefkafloyd posted:

Not to jump immediately into post-season finale spoiler speculation (but what the hell): Anyone get the vibe that Shadow Weaver is Mera/the previous She-Ra?

Nah, Mera is more likely the crazy (like a fox) old lady Adora met. We got Shadowweaver's backstory from the magic city episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Ragnar34 posted:

Catra is great. I still can't tell if she's irredeemable, but she sure as gently caress wants to be.

Maybe eventually. The show made a point to mention that She-Ra is supposed to lead all the princesses to return balance to the world, and if Catra is secretly a princess too (likely enough given her mysterious origin) then the three currently evil princesses will have to face-turn at some point.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

They aren't all nazis, but there are definitely nazi bronies, and thanks to brony adherence to the Geek Social Fallacies they tend to not get kicked out of groups (though maybe that's changed in recent years, iunno)

Also, it's kind of hard to make people stop calling themselves fans of something even if their fellow fans hate them.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

nerdman42 posted:

Its why they look at any movie about how bad nazis/fascists are and go "that villain was so cool!"

Or think of Warhammer 40k as an ideal rather than a parody?