Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Wildeyes posted:

The gently caress is with all the neckbeards bitching about this show on Youtube? Can't they pick their fight with a pro-diversity show that actually sucks?

I just wanted to find some cute videos of people reacting to how gloriously gay episode 8 was and instead my search results are drowned in a sea of altright losers bitching about how SJWs are trying to ruin everything, it's loving infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Also don’t listen to online comments on shows you goobers! These are the same idiots that rage-quit Doctor Who because Thirteen is a ~female~.

Now if only we could get youtube search results to follow that advice.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I feel like Sea Hawk is a bit closer to his original design.

That's literally just two pictures of the same guy before/after shaving his beard and changing cloths.