Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
I thought Orko got trapped in whatever their version of Hell is in Part 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
If Hordak shows up at any point the option to bring Adora/She-Ra into the mix is right there.

Now, if they make the Revelations versions look reminiscent of the "Future Lives" versions of the characters glimpsed in the Netflix She-Ra series and they come into things like the versions of the characters they were there (and survive) it would be a pretty neat thumb in the eye of the people that hate both shows.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Any crossovers would probably have to involve Mara and be about the events that led up to her deciding to gently caress up portal transportation if you wanted an adventure that had anything to do with fighting Hordak.

So, not the actual characters from SPoP's main storyline, but characters we haven't seen yet (except Mara) that are just similar to the ones we know from the show.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

I haven't watched the show in months and I heard this in both of their respective voices when I read it, holy poo poo the show made an impression.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Larryb posted:

From what little I’ve seen of the original She-Ra I have to say that SPoP is actually better in most respects and I really want to see these characters return in some capacity (in fact, it may be one of my favorite installments in the entire MOTU franchise).

Have Noelle and/or her crew done anything else significant since then out of curiosity?

I'm not sure who was behind the Netflix Voltron series, but it seemed really similar in general "this is actually pretty good" and for-lack-of-a-better-term "tone" to SPoP.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
The Netflix Voltron I'm talking about is this one, and Wikipedia has most of the plot points/synopsis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltron:_Legendary_Defender

I mean, it had 8 loving seasons, which is a lot longer than most Netflix series get.

Some Pinko Commie fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jan 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Venuz Patrol posted:

and before anybody starts throwing rocks at me, understand that i am immune to rocks. they will shatter against my impervious skin

Korra and Asami walked so that Adora and Catra could run. :colbert: