Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

cant cook creole bream posted:

I will never understand this way of consuming entertainment media. It's such an unnatural way to experience a story.

Wow it’s almost like the human experience is incredibly varied and people’s brains operate differently than yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

HorseLord posted:

"it's weird to watch chunks of a serial story in the wrong order"

"ugh excuse me? some of us exist outside of linear time. we have to obscure causality to cope, karen"

More like I am really only invested in this show because of Entrapta and Hordak and it was 3 am so I skipped to the first episode with her name in the synopsis, but y’all stay salty about someone on the internet doing things The Wrong Way.