Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I kind of like this, but the style of animation is distracting character looks left, say a phrase, then swap looking right, another phrase. like the characters are cardboards and not 3d.

Sometimes I confuse Eternia with Eritrea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I am only watching this for the science fiction and super chill values.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I just finished what is on my netflix, and now I wants for more.

I don't know if is global or only local (I think the next seasson for me is the 3th). I am not starved enough to check, I can wait.

I wish Cathia and Antonia where friends again, they made some sweet BFF. Obviously not what this whole thing is about, but he!.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

atomicgeek posted:

Oh I always love seeing how show names get localized outside the country of origin. Is that Catra and Adora, I wonder?

No really, I am just bad at names. Sorry \/o\/

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

i heart Earth is not a good place.

I need more wholesame news about Eternia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Opinion on the serie:

I enjoyed the wholesameness of the whole serie. Kind of different role models to follow.

Animation and overall design is atrocious. G.I.Joe style from the 80's. Maybe this is a western thing?, maybe I have watched too much anime where quality is much better in things like animations, enemy design and plot.

The plot could have been a bit better, there where too much smugness in some characters "we cool and we know we are cool". Do all planets have princesses? I trough it was a eternia thing.

I hope catra hair grown again, I liked her more with long hair