Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

and then Adora gets a new sword and activates the Princess Planet Buster and blows up every single one of the ships and everyone stood up and applauded and that adora, was albert einstein, who works at nintendo

leaked series finale of she ra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erFI2g0rQTc&t=1346s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Senerio posted:

Bow and Glimmer got the traditional gay "maybe they hooked up after the show (because we don't want to offend our sponsors)" treatment. It's actually really funny.

lmao this is exactly it

season was flawless. problematic redemption arcs are actually what i live for

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the most important thing about horde prime is that he makes a cat face whenever he smiles

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Entrapta

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Azza Bamboo posted:

I've seen She Ra, Steven Universe and unmentionable horse show. Are there any other cool and possibly gay shows on that same vein or is that it?

and before anybody starts throwing rocks at me, understand that i am immune to rocks. they will shatter against my impervious skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Korra and Asami walked so that Adora and Catra could run. :colbert:

i like legend of korra a lot and i still can't disagree with you at all