Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The first season was great. And we are confirmed a minimum of 52 episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'd say that Glimmer isn't technically a princess yet since her mother Angela is the princess of Brightmoon...

...and it turns out every princess so far has a name ending with an "a."

Angela is a Queen. She is even referred to as such.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

kefkafloyd posted:

Yeah, he seemed like he was going to come around, then Sea Hawk sucker punches him, and then he's not seen for the rest of the season. What the hell, Sea Hawk?

Well Sea Hawk did not hear any of his talking with Bow.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah Catra always had issues with being in Adora's shadow though she kept it a secret from her. If she left the Horde and joined the Rebellion then she would have just been in She-Ra's even bigger shadow. Though Catra herself did not realize this at first.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
April 26 to be exact.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
She Ra returns April 26.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
She-Ra already has 52 episodes confirmed. Four 13 Episode seasons is the minimum, with a possibility of more if Netflix and the Creators want to continue.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

It would probably more proper to call it Season 2B.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Bokunenjin posted:

Let's just hope it's an actual full season and not just the remaining 6 episodes they presumably cut from season 2.

Pretty sure it's this.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

twistedmentat posted:

Nobody cares about He-Man outside of the 80s show. Why they would choose to work on the 2000s one is perplexing.

Also I don't think Catra wants to be redeemed. She'd convinced to make everyone as miserable as she is.

The 2000s one was cool.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

twistedmentat posted:

Plus I don't think it has a NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HE MAN! Skeletor, which is literally the only reason to watch it.

Honestly the voice is pretty close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii6WcU-mjL8&t=730s

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

twistedmentat posted:

Yea but he's less fun now.

Well yeah he was literally being forced to be good. In that episode.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Who is the schemy looking green person.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Thanks. Double Trouble never showed up in the original cartoon. But she did have a figure and a few comic appearances.

Notably she is stated as being Glimmer's Cousin and the Rebellion's spy in the Horde.

https://he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Double_Trouble_(character)

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Elephant Ambush posted:

Why does Horde Prime even taking notice or interest in Hordak? The only reasons I can think of are

Wants to make sure the failed clone is actually eradicated or

Hordak accidentally did something very cool or impressive after going through the portal and Horde Prime changed his mind on Hordak being a failure and wants to pick Hirdak's brain on the things he's done.

Well it seems he wants to check where he is, after getting the signal.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Creepy thing about Horde Prime according to the character designer. Those extra eyes are on purpose, and not his.

Rae Geige posted:

One of the concepts behind Prime is that he upgrades himself with his clones. They're stock to him. He wants them all to be uniform by his standard, but he wants a little "extra" for himself to establish his superiority, his interesting-ness above them. So if he wants some extra eyes purely for the aesthetic, some clone(s) are going to give up a piece.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Hey, maybe Horde Prime thinks you're defective for not having extra eyes.

According to the character designer. Horde Prime's extra eyes for ornamental. He apparently takes body parts from his clones to improve himself, and he wanted some extra eyes for decoration so he ripped some eyes out of a clone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
So we are getting two He-Man Series. Weird.