Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Honestly, I'm completely tickled by the idea of a complete line of princess figures, but you can't get one of Bow, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

I think the best mode would simply be to have the He-Man design be inspired by the New Adventures one. It's more athletic than bodybuilder and you can even have Adam be a similar skinny kid to Adora.

I really love this conception where Adam is 5% femme to Adora's 5% butch. It seems in keeping with the spirit of the redesign.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Mermista honestly reminds me more of Lumpy Space Princess.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I'm pretty sure Friendship is Magic attracted a hateful fandom because people didn't yet know you have to actively exclude neo-Nazis to be rid of them.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I mean, "brony" originally just meant being a dude who wasn't ashamed of liking a cartoon about colorful ponies.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, that scenario ends with Bow and Glimmer dead.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Catra's a much better employer than Shadow Weaver.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

In fairness, Queen Angella does seem to have a policy built around avoiding engagements at all costs, so it's possible they just never won any battles before.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Android Blues posted:

The Horde actually vanishes their own soldiers who go into the Whispering Woods, solely to maintain the credibility of their "evil monster princesses" propaganda. This is the sole reason they haven't already won the war, Shadow Weaver murdered like seven hundred trained troops to build up that legend, and now they have to send in teenage cadets.

Close, but what actually happened is that they all got befriended by Bow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Ultimately it turns out that "evil/not evil" is a fairly limited standard for judging broken people.