Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

You wouldn't happen to have a link to the artist's work, would you? I would enjoy more silly comics featuring she-ra characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

CuwiKhons posted:

That would be Rae Geiger, one of the actual character designers from the show. They were responsible for Entrapta's design (among others, including DT) and they're a huge fan of both Entrapta and Hordak and them together.

Cool beans, thanks for the link.

Also I just realized that Entrapta's dangling phone thingies are Emily and a cupcake. That's precious.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

i wish i could hug scorpia

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Man, there isn't even the pretense of civility. He's just twisting the knife.

...I kind of love it. You don't get that many villains that you just love to hate nowadays.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

side_burned posted:

The more I think about the last season of Game of Thrones the more things I find that make confuse me or make me angry. The only other media that has done are the Star Wars prequels.

I've heard rumors that the writers wanted to close things up quickly (on their hyper popular, money-printing series!) to focus on... A series where the South wins the American Civil War. Not sure how true that is.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Hey folks! Me and some others are organizing a discord for animation fans away from SA, given the lowtax situation. Ask here or send me a PM if you want in.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Ktb posted:

Would like in but don't have PMs here, is there another way you can send the invite?

If you are comfortable with sharing your Discord ID (which should look like this: yournick#somenumbers) I can friend you and then send you an invite from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

It's an attempt to point out certain similarities between these couples, but the price of making these generalizations is losing a lot of nuance.

paradoxGentleman fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Sep 4, 2020