Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

House of Cards did, but we're all pretending it didn't happen even harder than with Game of Thrones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I literally don't remember He-Man from when I was a kid despite going as Orko as Halloween when I was wee, but something about that tiny magician still gets me hyped as gently caress and I'm so happy he warrants a trailer close-out line.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I decid d since he made it high as balls I was gonna' watch part 2 high as balls and holy gently caress this is one of my favorite shows now.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Being earnestly goofy is back in, so might as well do it with one of the biggest examples of it.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Huh. I wonder why SMG wanted out.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm pretty sure nobody in the history of acting has ever been too busy to do voice over work.

You don't even have to leave your house anymore. This was something else.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm really loving disappointed in Kevin Smith for scabbing.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Wittgen posted:

Where are you getting that Kevin Smith is scabbing?
Nobody in the unions are supposed to be promoting poo poo at cons. Animation not having a union means he's probably in the clear with SAG and the WGA, but like, c'mon, man. You're still crossing a picket line. Was Marc there promoting it with him? Because if not, that kinda' says it all. Particularly since he's definitely there to do Fatman Beyond with him.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Alright, I'll drop it.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

gently caress. Yes. Kevin has thankfully not been promoting it on his podcast, or even mentioning it at all, and he wouldn't shut up about it last time, which I appreciated, 'cause his insights into the process were fascinating, so thank you for letting me know about this.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The right wing chuds who either never watched the original show, or haven't seen it since they were kids, really dogpiled the poor guy because his He-Man was too woke.

You can really tell it broke his heart.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

He's a really sensitive dude, and I love him for it. The fact that he still takes it hard is a feature, not a bug.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Looks fuckin' great.

I wonder why he hasn't been talking about this season nearly as much as he did the last one.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Oh, gently caress. You're right. I forgot they dogpiled him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

All TVs gently caress with your audio now and remove entire channels and poo poo. It's hosed up. Try playing in mono and seeing if that helps.