Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
It's a giant magical battery, and SOMEONE just recently adapted Horde tech to run on it, I am sure it'd be fine dropped into the hands of an interstellar expansionist empire. Mara shouldn't have worried so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Almost every single piece of old one's tech has been hostile when activated, so they might not have been very nice people. Or maybe whatever that disk that causes all that corruption of first one tech got neutralized when Mara pulled them into the phantom zone. At least until it got messed with by Entrapta.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

pentyne posted:

Doesn't Mara explicitly say "entire worlds" when talking about the power of the Heart?

Ya, it could blow up entire worlds when it got put in the pocket dimensions. Where it then sat getting overcharged and deteriorating for a thousand years. I am guessing it'd probably blow up the galaxy and blow itself up at the same time.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

After the final episode, it strikes me as a little weird that Hordak fell in love with someone who has moving hair.

He fell in love with the only person who was ever nice to him in his whole life who wasn't working some angle.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

You know, if the First Ones hadn't tried to conquer the universe and build a weapon to control it, none of us would have gotten three seasons of catgirl on girl action. Really makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

What about the other two seasons?

Sorry I couldn't remember how many seasons this show was!