Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I''m a 34-year-old man who watched this because of liking He-Man as a kid, and I loved it. I would be absolutely okay if the She-ra team made a MOTU cartoon for Netflix, if they can get the green light to do so. That movie has been in development hell for years, let it go.

....also make Orko just be Taako from The Adventure Zone, complete with Justin McElroy voicing him (or Griffin)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I want the (possible) new He-Man to have more armor than the previous versions due to being practical and also it would piss off the same people or some reason.

Also the ones with more armor have nice designs

Waffleopolis fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 3, 2018

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Skeletor should be a combination of both the 2002 remake with the seriousness and menacing but also have the goofiness of his 1980's cartoon. Also way more ambitious than Hordak in his plans and would join his allies in battle more often. Hordak loving HATES Skeletor and vice versa.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I'm really hoping this plot in season 2 leads to some Eternia/He-Man elements. I know they are told not to do so in season 1 but dammit I'd love to see it come into play. :(

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I wouldn't mind if She-Ra doesn't mention He-Man, but we do get a He-Man show that will eventually have connections to She-Ra and vice versa, with a mini-series involving both called "Masters of the Universe"

And all I ask is if Orko is voiced by Griffin McElroy

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/lauren_ash/status/1128764082461396992

Geena Davis is doing a role. Don't remember that character from the old cartoon, though.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I know they were originally going to keep She-ra and He-man separate but......those were the goddamn Snake Men. Also Adora getting aggressive about wanting to know where she came from is giving me huge Eternia vibes.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Now I really want a He-man series to happen to have Angella showing up on Eternia as a cliffhanger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

drat. I was really hoping for a spinoff from She-Ra. :(