Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

This seems to be where Revolution talk goes. I liked it a lot, though more in the middle bits than the end. So Kevin Smith, possibly even a little bit more than the last one. A lot of little riffs on Christianity, most of them funny. But not all. That bit with the techno communion wafer struck me as serious. I think I actually did not catch the symbolism the first time through so it took a little while to sink in.

What I want to know for any continuation (hope there is one) is can Keldor run for President of Eternia from inside a prison cell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

Gnome de plume posted:

Shouldn't he be Skulletor?

How do you know he's not? Among other things. If you read the credits he has a bunch of official names. There can be others. I suspect when on Earth, at least in the 80s, he is known as Coach Pingatore.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

Skeletor is Skeletor because he identifies as skeleton, not just skull, and he believes in skeletonism not just skullism. Proof: in Revolution Hordak and Motherboard want to borg people with technology, but he one two-ups them by making his goons part tech, part magic, and part skeleton in his own image. When he goes to work on that first guy in line, he doesn't just give him the skull treatment, but the bone extremities too.

QED