Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
Good art overload.

I love me some Valerian and Laureline and I enjoyed Incal.

I keep seeing Thorgal and I'm always curious as to the style of it. Might have to pick some up.

What is your take on Aldebaran?

EDIT: Recently picked up Retroworld, Orion's Outcasts, and Downward to the Earth but I haven't had time to read any of them yet. I should get on that.

joehonkie fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Alhazred posted:

It's..okay.

Well that's not promising.

Valerian is incredible. Great art and stories. I found it like right before the movie was announced but....oh jeeez, that movie. I mean it did look nice, I guess.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
What are people's favorite Valerian and Laureline stories? I've read the first five and Ambassador of the Shadows (which is the first thing I read and which the movie is very vaguely based on) and loved Ambassador of the Shadows and Empire of a Thousand Planets the best.

Storm looks good. I like Foss and will be interested in anything that looks like that.

• Locked thread