Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chunky or Smooth?
Chunky
Smooth
I'm a filthy loving independent centerist that refuses to choose sides.
View Results

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lots of things come in either a chunky or Smooth variety. Peanut butter is the obvious example that anyone would come up with, but there are so many more. Guacamole, do you prefer a rich, creamy seasoned avocade spread or a thick, chunky psuedo-salsa with big chunks of tomato and onion? Salsa itself can vary between a smooth puree or a liquidless incorporation of diced vegetables. What about shakes and malts, smooth or with additional chunks of cookie and sprinkles? Do you like you gravy uniform or with bits of frond? Genitals, smooth or no?

It's time to pick a side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
My poop comes out real smooth OP. But it gets chunky if I don't keep well hydrated.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Smooth means juvenile.

Real adults eat peanut butter with whole intact peanuts in it. The shells too! While sitting on a tree and barking.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

As a german I'm not really a fan of the traditional chunky beer we have, I prefer the smooth type much more.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

PB: Smooth
Guac: Chunky
Salsa: Chunky (just pico like consistency basically)
Shakes: smooth
Gravy: Indifferent depending on application

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Other examples

Margaritas
Smoothies
Abdominal muscles
Floors (carpet= chunky)
Reptiles

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Operators.

neutron
Feb 19, 2003

The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
I feel like the poll is biased.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

chunky AND smooth AZNs

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Lots of things come in either a chunky or Smooth variety. Peanut butter is the obvious example that anyone would come up with, but there are so many more. Guacamole, do you prefer a rich, creamy seasoned avocade spread or a thick, chunky psuedo-salsa with big chunks of tomato and onion? Salsa itself can vary between a smooth puree or a liquidless incorporation of diced vegetables. What about shakes and malts, smooth or with additional chunks of cookie and sprinkles? Do you like you gravy uniform or with bits of frond? Genitals, smooth or no?

It's time to pick a side.

There are merits to both. I think you have some growing up to do, OP.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

neutron posted:

I feel like the poll is biased.

Against fence-sitters, yes

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

PB: Smooth, with sugar and hydrogenated oil added

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Anyway the real answer is chunky. Except don't eat peanut butter at all because that stuff is poo poo.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Snakes: Smooth, and brown

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I make peanut butter toast for breakfast with smooth peanut butter. I like smooth because while I spread that butter I always sing smooth operator to myself

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

chunky is best but

Evil Agita posted:

I make peanut butter toast for breakfast with smooth peanut butter. I like smooth because while I spread that butter I always sing smooth operator to myself

this is acceptable

neutron
Feb 19, 2003

The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Who What Now posted:

Against fence-sitters, yes

as a fence-sitter, what the hell?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Nurge posted:

Except don't eat peanut butter at all because that stuff is poo poo.

man you just completely suck, don't you?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Senor Dog posted:

man you just completely suck, don't you?

Yeah I do suck. On your mom's balls.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

for someone so upset by centrists it's ironic that you're making us chooth

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
PB, guacamole, and salsa: definitely chunky. Chunky gravy is no bueno, though (bits of sausage or whatever don't count); I don't know how anybody could be cool with lumpy gravy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

chunky balls

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

My poop comes out real smooth OP. But it gets chunky if I don't keep well hydrated.
:wth:

But smooth JIF is best. But chunky everything else because you are avoiding what it actually is.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Chunky peanut butter is for bad moms. My mom gave me smooth peanut butter, now I have a degree in Electrical Engineering. My bother was given chunky, despite having a different color lid, and now he drives a truck and lives with my parents. imyt

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Is this like a press the red button thing where you have to pick one for the rest of your life because I like crunchy peanut butter and OJ with pulp but I don't know if I would pick it for milk and stuff

Like, imagine your morning pee

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Whole lotta chunky virgins and not enough smooth Chad's ITT

Sex partners are the one time smooth is worse.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Nov 23, 2018

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer

UltraRed posted:

But smooth JIF is best.

Gross. I mean, I ate that poo poo and its ilk in the 1970s when there was basically nothing else on the grocery store shelf, but eating that sweetened garbage is terrible. gently caress any peanut butter that isn't just peanuts and salt.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

it all comes out the same :shrug:

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

numberoneposter posted:

it all comes out the same :shrug:

Mucoid and the color of currant jelly

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Smooth vomit all the way. Chunky can make bits get stuck in your nasal passage and then you are just smelling vomit everywhere.

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.
personally I’ve never met a smooth-fan who wasn’t also a smooth-brains

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

happyhippy posted:

Smooth vomit all the way. Chunky can make bits get stuck in your nasal passage and then you are just smelling vomit everywhere.
the worst thing to puke up is a spicy seafood jambalaya

i know

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Grimey Drawer
That does sound pretty bad

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

B. Birdsworth posted:

personally I’ve never met a smooth-fan who wasn’t also a smooth-brains

Ironic considering your church's love of smooth kids.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

turds: chunky > smooth. i love when the undigested peanuts in the turd rub against my P-Spot while pushing it out. nothing like a quality orgasm while making GBS threads

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

chunky AND smooth AZNs

Agreed pretty much

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Ropey.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Peanut Butter is legit lovely food.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Smooth like the talker who stole my missus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I like my peanut butter crunchy and my poop smooth.

• Locked thread