Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

quote:

You accidentally put in the above image 3 times, which messed up the rest of the image-sequence in the update so it doesn't sync with the text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Kagome can pretty much go to The Present at will, can't she? I bet she brought potatoes to The Past so she can get fries there too. That's what I'd do.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Commander Keene posted:

You'd risk a TIME PARADOX in order to be able to fry yourself up a heart attack on your time-traveling adventures? For shame. :v:

Yes? I can't think of a more worthy reason personally.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

To be fair, that personal day was optional and that's on me, but yeah, they wanna go get Naraku and they should really hurry up so I can get recording the worst part of the game out of the way.

My guess as to how that 'worst part' will go, summed up

Naraku: "I just can't stop thinking about Anime..."

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Maybe if Inuyasha wasn't so ashamed of his demon half he could use his powers to sniff her out! Or let the player see what he can presumably see, either or.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh no!

:3:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Can't they just go find the fake Anime instead?

e: you'd think that was their plan in the first place instead of real Anime giving a W-Demon a treat and then following a couple other W-Demons to their lair

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hey, this is important! We have to find whoever's been selling these bootleg VHS tapes with joke-dubbed anime on'em!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Maybe she'll be lucky and find a boar with tusks made of serpentine rock.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I guess it's easier to forgive mass genocide in DB when you can just wish everyone back. Though I don't know/remember if they wished to bring back everyone murdered by Vegeta (maybe as a side-effect of a 'bring back everyone who died because of Frieza'?).

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, it's all quite a mess. Even dead people are still around, even if they don't use one of the billion ways to undo their death.

And the whole forgetting characters existed thing, as you said.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Whoops. And that also ignores all the people killed by either of them before Namek.

e: as I'm guessing you were trying to do less conspicuously, I'll also drop it since it's got nothing to do with this specific Anime

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jan 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
drat, someone went way overboard with their Anime figurine collection.