Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Oh boy, I remember playing this game years ago when I was a teen. It was a huge bitch at some point. I never beat it.

So, naturally, I'll be following this LP. Keep it up. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

So now that we've met a bit more of the cast, it's time to make a decision. This game has what could be described as a primitive form of social links, where at certain times in the story, you will be able to spend time with one of each of the characters in an interval and befriend them, or even more. Now, there's not enough intervals to have every event with every character. Really, you'll only get a character's full route if you spend all your time with them.

If you're willing to put in a bit of work, you could just make separate save files and play through the game 5 times to get all routes as Anime. Then do it all over again for Michiru.

Hahahaha no I'm just kidding :shepicide:

ChorpSaway posted:

Yeah I think more games should let you date Inuyasha as well.
I'm sure there are unofficial games and visual novels that would allow you to date Inuyasha. But if you're looking for an official source, well... the only game I can really think of that has dating (in the loosest sense) is this one.