Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
I remember watching my older brother play this when I was little. He got stuck on this one boss and I think restarted over with the male protag and got stuck in the same place. Basically what I'm saying is that I'm getting absolutely pummeled by nostalgia right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

Christ I do not remember the dialogue being this stilted when I was a kid.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

Waffleman_ posted:

Also for full disclosure, spending time with Inuyasha and Miroku will result in a romance route, while Kagome, Sango, and Shippo are friendship. This game is not gay.

I'm assuming it's the other way around for the male MC, right?

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

god I don't remember the dialogue being this mind numbing when I was little

edit: wait poo poo I already said this earlier in the thread