Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I wonder if T will have anything about it's gameplay standing out.

Bye old thread

Pureauthor fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

As someone who got into SRW with OG1 GBA, can confirm it was a slog. Especially if you started with Ryusei route.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I still find it funny Rayearth comes to SRW one game after the magic world setting.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Same reason why the OYW is actually really difficult to use in a SRW.

Or at least it used to be. Nowadays there are 500 different prototype Gundams being developed in secret at the same time, what's a couple dozen more.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The plot is concluded and Akito joins ASAP, Yurika is saved and hangs out on the Nadesico as a subpilot, and everyone hangs out with Akito and he relearns not to be a sadsack.

Also Ange gets a battle quote where she calls the PoD badguys a bunch of complete losers.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Wow that GGG animation isn't.

On the other hand Harlock'a stuff looks ao good.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

in the interest of compromise let's split the difference and say they're all Imagawa's worst shows and we love watching them anyway

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Inferno-sama posted:

What did you expect with the bog standard type R?

sounds like the solution would be not to use the Type R?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Remilia's theme in FMW is so good.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Really looking forward to FMW Complete.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I liked Buddy Complex's music.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Just got T.

How on earth is Dai Guard not a part of this roster

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I just make an extra save file and play both routes. Might as well get bang for my buck.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

It's not a 'strange' choice per se but I really really want Majestic Prince in a mainline SRW.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Too bad Shin Mazinger never gave us Baron Ashura on foot as a unit.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

AradoBalanga posted:

If that ever happens, I hope they stay true to the show and go out of their way to never properly detail the Sengoku Astray's sprite.

Nah it'll have an extremely detailed sprite but all the animations will consist of 90% cutins and pans.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

more cash at the start, and then later on for the VXT I use it to top up on kills so you can get more Aces to hit the Secret Route reqs.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

You forgot the part where they are beyond human comprehension and then they attack by dropping a fireball on you.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

You shouldn't need brain magic to go 'RAMMING SPEED' anyway. :colbert:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I know it's because they get the series list first and then start building the story around those but the games keep missing out on shows that would be a natural fit for their settings and it makes me mildly irritated.

Also I wish the OG enemies of X had more flavour to them. How do you have an entire church/army of magic robots and they all only cast Lightning spells?!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

also she gets a cute chibi talksprite and really what more can you ask for

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Have them do CCA but at the climactic battle Char shows up on the far end of the field going 'wait what the gently caress is going on'.

Then the Char you're fighting takes off his fleshmask and it's actually Euzeth.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I like Northern Cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Something something Bodacious Space Pirates