Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
dang that sig goes from zero to sixty

:page3:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps

I flew a little too close to the sun last night and had heart palpitations for a couple hours so that was super not chill

Sig by Heather Papps

B33rChiller

Help, I'm not high enough, but too high to get off my backside and find my vaporizer. Posting about synthesizers and fish tanks hasn't helped. What do I do?

Oh, nevermind, it's on the bench next to me. Phew. that was a close call

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im not high; im at work

thanks Manifisto!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Gramps posted:

I flew a little too close to the sun last night and had heart palpitations for a couple hours so that was super not chill

All the good vibes transferred to the next sesh

Gramps

Achtane posted:

All the good vibes transferred to the next sesh

I like this idea. Gonna be a couple days though that poo poo suuuuucked

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i took a hit and thought about the memphis thing on twitter and now i cant stop laughing

thanks Manifisto!

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Tonight's playlist went
Yumi Zouma
!!!
She Past Away
Herb Alpert
Ricky Nelson
Link Wray
Corey Hart
Billy Idol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm almost there

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

våpe våpe våpe

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

just bought a one way ticket 2 cookie town. pray 4 me the yob

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
The Pax 2 came and it's pretty rad, but it seems like it has a bit of a learning curve. I'm using the half-pack lid and have tried packing it super tightly/loosely and drawing just barely/really hard, but it's kinda tricky to nail whatever the technique is.

I'm drawing for 10-15 seconds and it seems like the first couple draws on the second heat setting yield a decent amount of vapor, but everything after that and it barely feeike I'm getting anything. And it'll eventually get me high but so far it seems like 2 puffs of my one hitter gets me higher than a whole (half) oven of Pax. I dunno.

The taste is awesome though. It just tastes like weedy air, not very harsh and not super stanky. The stuff I have right now has an almost spearmint flavor burst to it, it's really cool. I'll mess with it some more. I'm certainly not disappointed, but I don't really know what I'm doing yet either.

Gramps

in my limited experience you wanna pack it like a normal bowl. Not super tight but not loose either. depending on how dry your flower is should dictate your heat setting but it sounds like you wanna crank it up a bit

Areola Grande

I've been packing it as tight as possible. ground we'd packed tightly and then vaped should come out of the oven in a brownish puck.

The first day with my pax2 was similar. I was used to smoking, which gets you "higher" because you're combusting and getting some burnt plant matter effects which are omitted when vaping. I had to smoke a bowl before bed that day too feel that normal dirty high.

Since then I've become accustomed to the cleaner vape high and I haven't felt the need to smoke in over a week. Give it some time

:pseudo:

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Oooookay, so this time I packed it as tight as possible and took smaller pulls.

A+++++ would do again

Areola Grande

:thumbsup:

Areola Grande

I use a bic pen cap. The flat end is for packing and the pointy end is for digging out the brown we'd afterwards. works v nicely

selan dyin

hi friends friendly reminder that vaped weed still contains about 1/4 of all the THC, fully decarbed and ready to eat (you can just eat spoonfuls, i do, its not bad if u wash it straight down)

makes your burps taste like weed, this is a good thing if you are me

Areola Grande

BALLS DILDO posted:

hi friends friendly reminder that vaped weed still contains about 1/4 of all the THC, fully decarbed and ready to eat (you can just eat spoonfuls, i do, its not bad if u wash it straight down)

makes your burps taste like weed, this is a good thing if you are me

I was told to save my reclaimed (brown) weed, so i have been doing so. I'm not super clear on how to use it, like in baking or whatever. Didn't realize u can just snarf it down tho

:thunk:

Gramps

prepuce repurposed posted:

I was told to save my reclaimed (brown) weed, so i have been doing so. I'm not super clear on how to use it, like in baking or whatever. Didn't realize u can just snarf it down tho

My homies in CO take their AVB and load it into capsules cause eating loose flower is weird. It's already decarboxylated so you can just kinda do whatever. Infuse some coconut oil with it, make tea. It's your world homey

selan dyin

I used to make coconut oil with abv to then make into brownies, i found its easier to just cut out the middleman and just grind it til its powder and mix it in as dry ingredients, you dont lose any good stuff that way, and it really doesnt affect taste/texture

Areola Grande

BALLS DILDO posted:

I used to make coconut oil with abv to then make into brownies, i found its easier to just cut out the middleman and just grind it til its powder and mix it in as dry ingredients, you dont lose any good stuff that way, and it really doesnt affect taste/texture

ok good. Idk poo poo about infusion :shrug:

Areola Grande

but now I kind of want to know about infusion

:negative:

selan dyin

but now I kind of want to know about infusion

:negative:

you basically just simmer it in coconut oil ( and water, if you want, i think it makes it easier to separate solids from oil at the end) for like, 2 hours or so and strain it

Areola Grande

just chugged a bunch of brown weed :allears:

Areola Grande

t'was a strange sensation but I feel stronger already

Gramps

t'was a strange sensation but I feel stronger already

check in from the moon when you get there

selan dyin

just chugged a bunch of brown weed :allears:

lol how much? hope you didnt go too hard

Areola Grande

BALLS DILDO posted:

lol how much? hope you didnt go too hard

maybe like 3 pax loads. momma didn't raise no fool

Areola Grande

the weed made me high :yayclod:

selan dyin

the weed made me high :yayclod:

:toot:

Areola Grande

these we'd burps taste good as hell :lumpen:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im zooted n watching critical role

thanks Manifisto!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Hoo-wee if this thread isn't like a worn in hammock right now.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

CatBlack

hello world
500mg down the hatch

here we goooo

CatBlack

hello world
they make these packages way too hard to open

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

yeah i really feel like there needs to be more clarification between "child proof" and "stoner proof." It seems like a grey area right now.

Gramps

toot toot listening to grown men yell at each other about junk food (Taste Buds podcast)

It's vgood and is highly enjoyable to space out and watch after making we'd sounds

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

yeah i really feel like there needs to be more clarification between "child proof" and "stoner proof." It seems like a grey area right now.

children are more likely to succeed at a task than a stoner, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Gramps posted:

toot toot listening to grown men yell at each other about junk food (Taste Buds podcast)

It's vgood and is highly enjoyable to space out and watch after making we'd sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S058mGhXdEY