Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
i puff'd so *pass 2 u*

Khanstant
magiceyeburger.png

i made this in 2017 and I'm 100% that it absolutely doesn't work but it doesn't stop me from trying anytime i see it

Khanstant
im pretty sure imgurs compression would kill it even if i didn't screw it up, but i dont know how to allow hotlinking from my own website so o well

Khanstant
are honey chips a real thing, what is it, i want it

Khanstant
i never had those, are they the ones with the foilish bags and stripes?

Khanstant
oh snap o snap those look delicious.

when i was in college, i would buy the biggest bag i could of the cheapest pretzels and i'd dip them in yellow mustard to stave off hunger

Khanstant
i always forget what they named it but it has a sticker of pinky and the brain on the container

Khanstant
i dont think i like my rig. also the metal tip thing is suspiciously flaring at the end over time, seems like i see specks of the metal... melt away and fly off sometimes?

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

post your rig, i wanna see if maybe your nail has heat damage (and if so it's probably not titanium)

I've really come to just dislike this type of deal. In CO I had one branded "nectar collector" and it was okay, it has this little spot for a few drops of water, but like, it wasnt feasible to get water in and out of the thing without it getting elsewhere in the rig. This is a different one years later, cheapo knockoff I suppose, didn't even come with clips to hold it together (nail stays in by the glory of poo poo gluing it stuck in place, if that gets heated... watch yer toes (RIP my polyesterwhatever jacket lol). Plus look how much loving garbo gets wasted sticking to the glass in there! I've occasionally heated the glass to kind of try and get the stuff to come out or to just at least hit all the waste.

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

i'm thinkin about doin a weed crime

handing someone two lit sparklers right before it's their turn in rotation?

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

giving someone green hits from your bong, but you put warm vinegar in the bong instead of cold water.

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

offering to load a pipe, then filling the inside of the pipe with shake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
so youre saying theyre great weed crimes