Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Y'all seen the new trailer for lion king?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cowboys won! Yayyyyy

The Bananana

HappyKitty posted:

Hey, sorry for not posting for the last five minutes, I was coming up with a goof about a website called MayorDate.com, A Place for Mayors to Meet Other Mayors.©

What if people confuse it with a website to help you date John Mayer?

The Bananana

hamjobs posted:

please sign up to date me at mayorsdatingmayer.biz where you can date me, jobn mayre, famous singer of such songs as Bad Da BupBup Bum La Lala

Oh my God, I love your song
My body is your wonderland!

The Bananana

Why is it that I am still awake, but not truly woke?

The Bananana

Lawl

The Bananana

Cowboys won! :3:

The Bananana

High Yobbers,
Please listen to Snowman by Sia.
Thank you.

The Bananana

Did y'all listen to Ze Christmas music?

The Bananana

Splatmaster posted:

My medical marijuana card makes me a sort of secret agent.

Yessir, Agent 00420 is on the scene, I have the authority to walk amongst you as a hidden pothead. You won't know it, but I could be high as gently caress and be standing right next to you, my eyes clear and lucid from my years of focused marijuana training.

You might even say my medical marijuana card gives me... a license to c h i l l.

Lol

The Bananana

*comes over to table, in waiter attire*
Did somebody order the Weed Falafel Plate?

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

The Bananana

Happy Hippo posted:

i am not high but i woke up late today and feel like poo poo. i feel pukey and have a headache and am all shakey but weed will give me the ability to eat so i shall get high immediately after this post because it is the responsible thing to do

Weed's speed

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

The Bananana

Hugh Dad, I'm High

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

Dang bud, you smoking some sativa?, got you all excited and multi-postin!