Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

my ice bong with glow in the dark mushroom houses has come through for me yet again, postin from the got drat smurf village rn my friends and dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie

Vei posted:

yall know that "behind the eyes" feeling of when you're like, incredibaked ... i'm ASSUMING it's mostly a tolerance thing, but i will not give up the hunt on a strain that produces that effect more strongly :colbert: it's my favorite we'd feeling...

careful not to hotbox the pequod there, captain ahab, your men need to sail the ship

Bluedeanie

I'm dreaming of a white 4/20
Just like the clouds I used to blow

Bluedeanie

you guys know what owns?

the band Rush

Bluedeanie

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

no i'll tell you who owns its Boston.

they can own too! its ok!

Bluedeanie

I like my Pax 2 but I am also what the tiktok teens would call a "basic bitch," so i trust u know your poo poo ms. jobs

Bluedeanie

I resisted getting a bong for a long time, but my trusty Gandalf the Green finally fell to the Balrog (the tile in my kitchen) and I found a cool lookin one at the dispensary that was reasonably priced and turned out to be an ice bong

gotta say, I am a fan actually, and is less tedious to care for than i thought it would be

Bluedeanie

i dont want to work
i just want to rip on the bong all day

Bluedeanie

i have ordered an old school cigarette case for carrying js on the go, what would be the best way to minimize smell? a friend suggested keeping a few actual cigarettes in there but i dont smoke and would prefer not to buy a pack. would mint or a stick of gum spoil the taste?

Bluedeanie

A new dispensary near me opened up that has wedding cake, i know a lot of you post about how good it is so gonna try it. what makes it cool and good iyho (in your honest opinion) ?

Bluedeanie

Dude I would be your copilot on this righteous quest

i got so many rush and pink floyd albums on vinyl

Bluedeanie

had some darling friends over for the first time since the rona. we had sushi and played this game and got absolutely faded

https://playpuffpuffpass.com/

it was a blast and i highly (pun intended) recommend it

Bluedeanie

The grant investors are ready to appraise my research and determine if the University of Missouri will be receiving millions in new funds. As they open the lab doors, a thick cloud of smoke billows out. Once the new source of ventilation restores visibility, they see a trifold cardboard stand from children's science fairs that poses the all-important question: "you have heard of steamed lobster, but what about BAKED lobster?" Loose lobsters scuttle about the floor, snipping at puffy cheetos. A victrola stands in the corner, its needle stuck in a groove of Dark Side of the Moon. I am completely asleep in a chair, my lab coat stained with Cherry Garcia

Bluedeanie

Do head shops sell roach clips? does michaels? where would i get one if i didnt wanna get one on amazon

Bluedeanie

I didnt start using til after college so idk about that either

Bluedeanie

Good idea/bad idea: Taking a 10mg edible before going to 6 Flags

Bluedeanie

I'm less concerned about dosage, i know when hanging out at home or whatnot that i am good on 10mg. I am more wondering if it would be better or worse to be baked on a roller coaster. cohld help with the motion sickness but could also make the experience worse, i am thinking

Bluedeanie

Not too late, goin on Sunday 😁

Bluedeanie

smoke the squirrel out on the ditch weed imo

Bluedeanie

me and the homies when we remember the $5 biggie bag is back at wendys

Bluedeanie

Theotus posted:

How do I start smoking weed again without havin' real bad anxiety?

some people just dont play nice with weed unfortunately, but if you live in an area where dispensaries are a thing and you can reliably get certain strains, you could try getting a mild indica and see how that sits with you. i seldom use sativas as they can trigger panic episodes for me, but fortunately for me that doesnt happen way more often than it does and when it DOES happen they really last fewer than 10 minutes. but 10 sober minutes is like 3 forevers when high so i still am pretty much an indica only guy

people apply the "set and setting" adage to psychedelics but it is something to keep in mind for weed too if it is an anxiety trigger for you. but most importantly you know your body and mind a lot better than me, a stoner who posts on the internet website forum byob, so be careful and be honest with yourself about how you inreract with weed and if it is worth doing to yourself. like i said, some people just dont play nice with weed no matter what so dont feel like you gotta do it if that is you

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jun 17, 2021

Bluedeanie

Just ate some of the worst burgers of all time and to pretend to like it for politeness reasons on this fathers day of 2021, but wedding cake will make it all better

enjoy this funny video to watch high

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVKCdZbeXkM

Bluedeanie

Achtane posted:

I dunno what I'm missing out on; every strain I've ever tried just tastes and smells like "weed":(
Which is not a bad thing, of course.
Via the Pax 2 it all has a vaguely spearmint-ish flavor.

how often and how long have you been smokin? i think the more you use, the better your body gets at differentiating by taste and smell. taste is still pretty hit or miss for me but i definitely smell a difference between terpines and strains now, whereas a few years ago it was all skunky to me

Bluedeanie

*touches the ground* something dank happened here...

Bluedeanie

Got a few grape ape js at the dispo today. are there any other strains named after beloved Hanna-Barbera characters? would be interested in some og top cat kush

Bluedeanie

wanna get hosed up on some yabba dabba dank

Bluedeanie

hey yob

Bluedeanie

thats the ooiest gooiest mac n cheese that ever done got backed (in my kitchen anyways) :fella:

its a babish recipe and i finally have a mac recipe i can make that turns out well. that has remained an illusive recipe for me

Bluedeanie

thats a fine lookin mac and cheesed.

Bluedeanie

Bluedeanie

Heather Papps posted:

i'm wreaking my brain but the best it can do right now is
"starship sploofers" but it only works if you call a paper towel tube filled with dryer sheets that you exhale into a sploof.

also okay um dmo... gently caress. i picked up a bit of what was sold to me as a very indica indica and wow it is that. gonna go outside and look at the bag again and see if i can keep that bit of info in my head till i get back here. the bag says DMO gently caress. one more try. gastown! i didn't go outside. it's dmo gastown and it's VERY good. i have never heard of it.

i'm waiting on my first cut plant to dry and then i will be saving dollars on weed but this gastown stuff is good. i would buy it again.

starship boofers *blows smoke into a weird giant psychic larva's butt hole*

Bluedeanie

It is an apple fritter night

Bluedeanie

Is a water pipe adapter for a dry vape worth it?

Bluedeanie

Did some research last night. Still Smokin'? Pretty bad, even on Ice Cream Cake

Bluedeanie

Are tarantulas overrated or have I just had bad luck with the ones my dispo carries?

Bluedeanie

roger roger, thank you mdm. jobs. may your fritz's frozen custard be ever creamy

Bluedeanie

cool post to start page 81. welcome to page 81 everybody

Bluedeanie

a big ol spider from rain forests

also a j dipped in resin and rolled in keef

Bluedeanie

Hibiscus is a god tier hybrid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

She rolled her eyes and chuckled as she read the label: Mint Cake. THCA 29%.
It would be the last time she doubted the prophecy.

I had a 1g 30% preroll that I finished in one setting once

woke up 45 minutes later on my garage floor exactly like this, smoky haze and all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blBuOkmPB_U