Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.

A friend of mine just hooked me up with a half oz on the house and called it my "coronaweed"

Now I'm high.

Sup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.

Heather Papps posted:

okay so i have wondered this but don't have an answer but, is the "a friend in need is a friend indeed" about how when your friends are in trouble, they show up, or is it a lesson about how when your friend is in trouble you should show up.

cause that right there is a friend, indeed, arriving with weed.

I always thought that it meant if someone was in need, they would be your best friend ever... Not in a good way. But I don't know :shrug:

Zipperelli.

Heather Papps posted:

gently caress:
"So, that gives us four options:

1. A friend, (when you are) in need, is indeed a true friend. ('indeed')
2. A friend, (when you are) in need, is someone who is prepared to act to show it ('in deed')
3. A friend, (who is) in need, is indeed a true friend. ('indeed')
4. A friend, (who is) in need, is someone who is prepared to act to show it ('in deed')"

e: from https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/a-friend-in-need-is-a-friend-indeed.html

ayyyyy I was just looking at this!

Zipperelli.

Happy 4/20 friends

Zipperelli.

You got high?

Side note: before the end of 420, I'm gonna go for a walk in my neighborhood and listen to the Last Podcast on the Left while smoking a fat J.

Life is good, friends.

Zipperelli.

Kief Richards posted:

I cried on my deck and then got high and cried again but this time I cried because I love my dog

Crying is an amazing way to release stress and built up feelings.

Raised Irish Catholic, I wish I could cry every now and then

Zipperelli.

prepuce repurposed posted:

check the size of tha trichomes on this home skillet flawah :agesilaus:

Male plant?

Figures its always the male of a species screwing something up :colbert:

Zipperelli.

I've been listening to The Hu a lot lately while high. Their vocals are incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.

Heather Papps posted:

snyders is wise: they got to a point where they just were like "sure here's a bag of broken bits!"

how dare u

The cheddar ones are like goddamn crack.