Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

HappyKitty posted:

Wow, we've all had a great time here, haven't we, folks? But let's talk about something serious *wheels chair around backwards, straddles it*

Drugs.

Kids, I know you're gonna face a lot of peer pressure, but you don't have to do drugs to be cool! Because the coolest thing you can be

Is yourself.

:o

HappyKitty posted:

Hahah just kidding drugs are rad
:O

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i did NOT know about lowtax and david cross. this is an intriguing development in the nospine saga

Nosfereefer

HappyKitty posted:

I'm high enough to invent Zybourne Clock

let's adopt the ZC as a byob project! i think we might have what it takes to pull it off

Nosfereefer

me in public: 420 BLAZE IT MUTHA! MAKE IT MANDATORY!

me in private: cannabis can cause psychological dependencies and appropriate care should be taken

Nosfereefer

kirk johnson is truly the wisest of all

Nosfereefer

french post-modernists are full of it
see:

Nosfereefer

why yes bourdieu, this makes your entire train of argument a LOT CLEARER! thanks!

Nosfereefer

seriously just look at that loving travesty. what the hell is any of that supposed to represent. gently caress you bourdieu, you wasted a lot of time during my theses with that stupid graph of yours

Nosfereefer

another byob success story!

Nosfereefer

i still giggle every time i think about cybourne clock

Nosfereefer

Zorblack posted:

Hi, I'm posting!

High; I'm posting.

hi posting, im dad lol

Nosfereefer

HappyKitty posted:

Smash Mouth should have eaten the eggs

this forever

Nosfereefer

he could easily have, but he wouldn't

Nosfereefer

by the time you woke up, i've already got high 10 times

Nosfereefer

byob stands for bring your own byob

Nosfereefer

if smoking weed was bad, jesus wouldn't be smoking it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

and yes, i'm using the present tense, b/c jesus lives (and is smoking marijuana)