Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go
fight the power!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Farecoal

There he go

HappyKitty posted:

“ALTRO!”: John Baptist Cavalletto as Subaltern “Other”: Colonial Trauma and Emotional Labour in Little Dorrit

That's not my thesis, but it's a potential conference paper I could wring out of my thesis, which looks, among other things, at Dickens's Little Dorrit as a vehicle for exploring emotional labour as a unifying literary theory for reading 19th century (particularly Victorian) literature.

haha yeah same, anyway you ever read the very hungry caterpillar??

Farecoal

There he go

HappyKitty posted:

And now it's time to play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.

play with the restored content mod, it's very good

Farecoal

There he go
it was a weird feeling finding out that my dad smokes weed. when my bro was in peace corps my dad went to visit him in his project country, and apparently he confessed then. we had suspected, especially because our back door area smelled like weed after our dad came home from work :thunk:

Farecoal

There he go

Mummy Napkin posted:

drinkign diet root beer wishing it was tequila

drinking sasparilla cola and not wishing it was tequila

Farecoal

There he go
post the hamjobs possum fren (please)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go