Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty

Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

Uh oh

HappyKitty

I'm too high to use a clock

HappyKitty

I'm just this far from mass emailing the entire Neighbourhood Association

HappyKitty

The new She-Ra is

so important

HappyKitty

This just in

HappyKitty

Wow, we've all had a great time here, haven't we, folks? But let's talk about something serious *wheels chair around backwards, straddles it*

Drugs.

Kids, I know you're gonna face a lot of peer pressure, but you don't have to do drugs to be cool! Because the coolest thing you can be

Is yourself.

HappyKitty

HappyKitty posted:

Wow, we've all had a great time here, haven't we, folks? But let's talk about something serious *wheels chair around backwards, straddles it*

Drugs.

Kids, I know you're gonna face a lot of peer pressure, but you don't have to do drugs to be cool! Because the coolest thing you can be

Is yourself.

Hahah just kidding drugs are rad

HappyKitty

OH NO I JUST GOT HORNY FOR GABE NEWELL

HappyKitty

And now I know how autism works

HappyKitty

Google search string: vore weed unbirthing erotic Garfield

HappyKitty

Wow

HappyKitty

sea hawk she ra 2018 qoutes

HappyKitty

TVsVeryOwn posted:

please enlighten me

HappyKitty posted:

sea hawk she ra 2018 qoutes

HappyKitty

Hey, y'all ever thought about the linguistics of getting high

HappyKitty

Man, learning about nose Bones is important

HappyKitty

Man, you gotta be high to think about Ghosts

HappyKitty

teeth

HappyKitty

I'm high enough to invent Zybourne Clock

HappyKitty

Did you konw about Lowtax and David Cross

HappyKitty

Twenty Four posted:

im too jaded and/or depressed to believe, I want a "Mr. Show" with Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka. link?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=363892954366007&id=100022359160010

HappyKitty

I wish I could post to BYOB and Twitter simultaneously

HappyKitty

I attempted, and failed to refresh the web page

HappyKitty

All putting a Type R sticker on my phone and posting in BYOB at like LIGHT SPEED

HappyKitty

Oh No my phone thinks it's 2001

HappyKitty

It's amazing to think that "Time" by Hootie and the Blowfish came out in 1994, when as we all know, time was invented on September 11th, 2001

HappyKitty

Also, my phone wanted to autocorrect "Hootie and the Blowfish" to "Hootie and the Planeteers", so you're welcome for that one, crossover fan fic writers

HappyKitty

Hey, sorry for not posting for the last five minutes, I was coming up with a goof about a website called MayorDate.com, A Place for Mayors to Meet Other Mayors.©

HappyKitty

That would be impossible, because if such a site existed I would already be a member

HappyKitty

Dick Bastardly posted:

whilst reading HappyKitty's posts in my peripheral vision i see a turtle instead of a cat as kitty's av :stare:

:aaa:

HappyKitty

the third eye is the pee hole

HappyKitty

I love how in Japanese folklore there's a monster whose entire deal is that it comes to you when you're alone at night, bends over, spreads its buttcheeks to show you the secret eye inside its butthole

HappyKitty

Help me, OBYOB Kenobi

HappyKitty

Assassin's Creed game where Desmond gets stuffed into an animus and relives the memories of his ancestor who was the first caveman to smoke weed

Assassin's Weed

HappyKitty

guys I'm starting to worry that I'm not actually all that good at posting :ohdear:

HappyKitty

FluffieDuckie posted:

that's just the weed paranoia

you're doing great

Well Duckie, you've twisted my arm - I WILL keep smoking weed

HappyKitty

I'm high enough to read Foucault upside down

HappyKitty

if you ever go to a psychiatrist and the first question they ask you isn't "what was your character's weapon of choice in Dungeons and Dragons" fire them immediately

HappyKitty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

When u nut too soon