Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

is this the thread to post in WHILE high, because if so: "nice" :2bong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hello again, friends

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

got my first live rosin cart. it's Banana and tastes like dirt but it's v good

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

våpe våpe våpe

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

indica? in-da-mouth lol

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Black Diamonds trip report: is good. is no Wedding Cake, but is good.

It has that perfect "weed smoke in the back of your throat" taste, exactly like the first time you smoked pot at a concert when you were 14.

how's wedding cake? I think there are vape carts on sale nearby

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vape update (upvape): I got durban and hardcore og, and they are both v strong. right now I'm working hard to keep myself from floating up off my bed. the windows being closed is actually a big relief because that means I can't float outside by accident

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'm having a similar journey on some Watermelon Zkittlez. put on ur heaviest pair of jncos w/ a big ol wallet chain so u don't float away :pseudo:

my fiance got clementine skittlez flower, maybe I'll have to try that :weedass:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

double post :weed:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hello dankness my old friend

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Zil posted:

Also does anyone else's mind become obsessed with the concept of infinity sometimes?

I learned how to walk through time once but I forget how :(

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Achtane posted:

When I'm really baked I can compose music in my head and I can hear all the individual pieces being played on all kinds of instruments and they're these pretty ambient pieces but none of it would ever come to me while sober and the music changes so rapidly that I can't ever remember any of it but I can hear it and it's beautiful

if i get high enough i'll start hallucinating music. it's usually pretty good but it's really tough to remember/transcribe it before i forget it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

cutting myself off from posting for the night, unless the posts are good

Join the BYOB Army