Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Albon Kviiat at toro Rosso next year

This was a low effort post. Factually correct, but littered with errors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brainwrong posted:

Factually correct, but littered with errors.

but enough about my love life

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Albon will replace Hartley.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where is my friend kimoa kid and why he hasnt posted?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

DoctorGonzo posted:

He’s attending Mclaren’s funeral.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidpoocati posted:

who is posting in his name since 2000?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Frond posted:

Albon will replace Hartley.

I like Torro Rosso's half assed twitter goodbye to Hartley who like all previous TR drivers will end up in Formula E

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Death by completo

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
“We wish Brendon all the best in his future endeavours”

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
BBC already going all in on Albon being 'british born'

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

LochNessMonster posted:

Don’t forget the man who turns a top tier car into a reliable midpack finisher, Bottas.

Why would Mercedes keep this guy around? If ferarri didn’t Ferrari themselves out of the WDC they would’ve taken WCC for sure.

Bottas doesn’t even need to be told that he’s a number two driver. He will be giving up positions to Hamilton from the first race of 2019.

He’s a reliable person to put in a fast car to keep a distance to the next closest challenger, be he will never doing anything unpredictable that might jeopardise Lewis.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

Bottas doesn’t even need to be told that he’s a number two driver. He will be giving up positions to Hamilton from the first race of 2019.

He’s a reliable person to put in a fast car to keep a distance to the next closest challenger, be he will never doing anything unpredictable that might jeopardise Lewis.

As it should be, you wouldn’t stand in the way of greatness either

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont remember if barichello was as pathetic as bottas but maybe he was

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

I didn't realize there was a new thread. Hi friend.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Dear Mrs. Iospace, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole year just to watch loving mercedes win again for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make me write an effort post telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a
Scud Poster
A Nando Fan
Lew Lew weird bathroom antics
A Ladder
Mercedes style sidepods
Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the worst thread

lol

wicka fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Nov 26, 2018

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I'm excited to see which teams will be using Ferrari style sidepods for 2019.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Well we tried, but Gonzo found himself 6hours in another thread.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

For the next 10 minutes this thread is about the NASA landing on Mars.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Parachutes deployed!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

TOUCHDOWN BABY

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

The Kimoa Kid posted:

For the next 10 minutes this thread is about the NASA landing on Mars.

Seems on topic, cool from a technology point of view but small practical use and no public interest

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Khablam posted:

Well we tried, but Gonzo found himself 6hours in another thread.

He went out in true Gonzo style

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Posting this to help me cope.

My brother-in-law passed away in his sleep last night.

Gute Nacht, Robert
Ansbacher
Tifoso
Brother

#forzaferrari

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Sorry to hear that dude, hope he went comfortably.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

poty posted:

Seems on topic, cool from a technology point of view but small practical use and no public interest

Space flight is far less predictable than F1

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

LochNessMonster posted:

Don’t forget the man who turns a top tier car into a reliable midpack finisher, Bottas.

Why would Mercedes keep this guy around? If ferarri didn’t Ferrari themselves out of the WDC they would’ve taken WCC for sure.

Because Toto is making bank on him being in Mercedes. Watch next season for the precise point at which Toto realises it is more financially beneficial for him to put Ocon in Bottas' car.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

poty posted:

but enough of Scuderia Ferrari

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I would watch the gently caress out of a Jochen Rindt biopic. Sack off all this superhero movie bollocks.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
I'm going to make a series of the all time Austrian greats in F1

Rindt
Lauda
Berger
Red Bull
Wolff
Steiner if you ignore the harsh, illegally imposed boundary changes on the Tirol geographical region

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

poty posted:

Pull your trousers up

Minto Took posted:

Posting this to help me cope.

That sucks man, hope your family is doing alright

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

1500quidpoocati posted:

Steiner if you ignore the harsh, illegally imposed boundary changes on the Tirol geographical region

I wont be ignoring those :evilbuddy:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

1500quidpoocati posted:

Like a Phoenix, Mclaren will rise from their ashes next year to be a pretty competent mid field team not really challenging for the podium!

When does 2019 pre season testing start?

Can't wait to have a year where I'm not disappointed straight away with Mclaren!

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Tsaedje posted:

BBC already going all in on Albon being 'british born'

He grew up and went to school in the UK. His dad is British. What's Thai about him besides his mom?

Wait... is this his mom? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...h-holidays.html

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Theophany posted:

I would watch the gently caress out of a Jochen Rindt biopic. Sack off all this superhero movie bollocks.
Lauda chose to drive an Italian death trap with no eyebrows or lungs only weeks after his employer nearly succeeded in murdering him, he's the better Austrian.

But anyone have stats on deaths per constructor? I might wager that Chapman was a more prolific murderer than Enzo. Rule Britannia.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

gret posted:

He grew up and went to school in the UK. His dad is British. What's Thai about him besides his mom?

It seems like it is yeah. lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

gret posted:

Yes.

quote:

The British-Thai driver comes from a racing family. His father Nigel competed in GT series, won the 2002 Sepang 12 hour endurance race, and also raced in the popular British Touring Car Championship.

His mother Kankamol Albon achieved recognition for wholly different reasons, being jailed in 2009 for running an exotic car dealership which was found to have unlawfully claimed £1.9 million in tax repayments, some of which was used to pay for her childrens’ private education. She was released in 2018.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Yeah it looks like it is what a find so does that make Alex the biggest fraud in f1 now?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The Croc posted:

Yeah it looks like it is what a find so does that make Alex the biggest fraud in f1 now?

Vettel retired?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Vettel retired?

He should have after his shameful 2018

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Personal or family convictions for tax fraud is a requirement for a superlicense isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The Croc posted:

He should have after his shameful 2007