Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Yami Fenrir posted:

I can give names, sure.

1. bif

2. Sal

3. Humalong

Additionally I don't fully trust kit, cl, and MMT.

Belatedly, the reasons:

Bif: I already posted the biggest reason why I think they are scum earlier - the interaction around b- on day 2.

Their reaction to that post made me even more certain there are scum.

Here's their "day 1" defense:

Bifauxnen posted:

I was just thinking about your case on b-minus, Murmur-san!

No one else seemed to respond much at all to your earlier case on him... even when they did take the time to weigh in on others. Isn't that surprising, when you made such a strong effort on that case!

I wonder why that is?

I hope more people pay attention to it.

##vote b-minus

This is the third of 4 votes that day. Note how the reasoning is essentally "B- isn't getting enough attention", using someone elses case. They were early on the vote, yes, but I wouldn't exactly call this a slam dunk case.

Bifauxnen posted:

I was clear about preferring to execute Sal yesterday... if only people had listened to me on D1 to vote B- before all the role nonsense started to lead me astray!

Certainly not to the amount of credit they take for MMT's case here. Most of their posts around b- were centered around "guys check out MMT's case!".

Admittedly, the day 1 stuff isn't much, but day 2 is where I got really suspicious:

Bifauxnen posted:

What a lucky result! I can't think of anything else that could have convinced me to not go on casing b-minus today...

...Oh, also I had a very unusual night myself.

Mentions b- here, but then drops off from that avenue completely, going on to vote kit:

Bifauxnen posted:

So it's Yami and B-, right? Are those the only people you suspect, Nat-kun? My suspicion of you may need to go up a little bit...

But if KB is vouching for you for vague "reasons", and you're vouching for pera for similar reasons, I guess it's worth giving pera-sempai more time to observe her some more.

That reminds me... how Kitiara bought those reasons so quickly they even called you "cleared". Can we look into that some more?

##vote Kitiara

Before jumping on the Sal train:

Bifauxnen posted:

What a strong effort, Yami-san! I'm feeling a little better about you now.

I have similar feelings to you and KB about Sal, so I wouldn't mind at all if we focused there instead for today.

##vote Sal

Isn't this strange, though. You're feeling even better about Nat from his recent posts? Maybe it's because I can only work up vague suspicions on so many people. The rest of you must be so much more confident.

But I didn't get that feeling from Nat-kun... if his only suspicions worth mentioning are Yami and b-minus, and the b-minus one looks especially questionable today... rather than confidence, it feels a bit ominous, doesn't it? Like perhaps he's holding back, not able to freely offer more thoughts.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm parsing this sentence correctly (reminder: not native speaker), but isn't bif actually calling nat 20's choice to go after b- questionable here, i.e. soft-defending b- here?

Bifauxnen posted:

I think we're getting back on the same page now, Burgundy-san. Wasn't that a lot of the justification for not executing B- in the first place? He'd be held accountable to the role he claimed, right?

Solus voting B- at the time they did is still a bit hard to explain, but... how does this sound? I like to think a clever scum team should make sure their people take different positions on the field. One person should always try to get in early on a bus just in case. You never want to have the whole team waiting to join in only when it's too late, after all

Mentions b-'s dodgyness about the results being scummy, but nothing comes of it. Very next post, continues to go after Sal:

Bifauxnen posted:

I do feel safer voting for Sal-kun though... these breadcrumbs are so disappointing.

Scum are usually eager to prove their fakeclaims, and flavour is so easy to "prove", compared to actions and results. It all seems so convenient, doesn't it?

This was after b- claimed to be a watcher that saw who visited Podima, and refused to come out with the info. Looks like they were trying to find an excuse not to vote b- here to me.

But here is where I'm really starting to get sure they're scum. Before my vote and nat20's vote, b- had only a single vote on them. Almost immediately after those two votes hit simultaneously and b- becomes a viable lunch target, bif posts this:

Bifauxnen posted:

If b-minus turns out to be town, Nat-kun... I'm going to remember this.

These are all good points, but... isn't it so convenient that people are trying to turn things back to b-minus now?

b-minus is being frustrating, but compared to Sal, he at least has some chance that his gambit could be true, I think.

Nat-kun, you said you don't think b-minus would care to lie about his role... but I don't think you know him as well as I do.

The first game I even remember playing with b-minus, he stuck in my memory for the gambit he pulled! It was an especially risky and foolish one too, where he lied about being a cop.

This is a very scummy defense of b-, imo. Think about what this accomplishes:

a) Throws shade on the b- voters, because "It's happening too fast and conveniently." Even calls out Nat20 on someone "she's been wanting to lynch since d1".
b) Largely avoids accountability for defending b-. After all, it was just an observation of the vote pattern, right?

And then, I call out bif on this.

Yami Fenrir posted:

I will post my top 3 scum reads tomorrow, as I won't have the time today. However, I do want to point something out: (spoiler tags removed)

This looks really bad to me, considering how B- flipped. With the flip in mind, this set of posts looks like soft bussing their scumbro until actual pressure appears on them to me.

##vote bif

I was suspicious of the timing of that post to begin with. Now that b- flipped scum, I'm almost certain bif is their scumbro.

What does bif do? Bif, who has been completely fine with me so far, goes COMPLETELY BALLISTIC to try and dig up ways to throw shade, pretty much a complete 180° turn, as if I hit a nerve:

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmm... I thought Yami had been participating better, but he doesn't seem to be actually invested in keeping track of the game state.

I'll need to revisit him.

Of course, bif "notices" this right now.

Bifauxnen posted:

I was clear about preferring to execute Sal yesterday... if only people had listened to me on D1 to vote B- before all the role nonsense started to lead me astray!

But even on D2, I was willing to vote B- and would have helped execute him at deadline... if it hadn't been sorted already before I even went on lunch.

Unlike Yami, who left the thread on D1 with no vote in place before deadline, directly aiding the survival of B-.

So this case of yours, Yami-san, I can't help but find it a bit hypocritical and self-serving...

This is both playing up their part in pushing b- day 1 and downplaying mine day 2. I was a very early voter for b- day 2 (third vote, but Nat20 and my votes happened at nearly the same time.) Bif is essentially "calling me out" for getting b- lynched day 2 instead of day 1, which is silly.

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmm...

So you agree Sal is probably scum, but you don't like me choosing to push him first priority yesterday? And you find me scummy for voting him now?

And your other top read is the man effectively outside the game, who you keep devoting your limited attention to?

We don't know what Sal's powers are or aren't until he flips. As several people pointed out, scum might have been wanting to keep Sal around for a day longer.

Also, ignoring humalong just because he can't be voted is dangerous. Why am I scummy for that? I will allude to this more once I post my reason for humalong.

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote Rhjamiz

This power is extremely dangerous to use on people who post frequently enough to slip up. It could lead to a LYLO where our most active contributors are effortlessly scumhammered!

Even if he was stuck with that backup role against his will... I cannot believe that Rhjamiz made the choices he did for the sake of hope.

This is a bad, bad vote. If you are suddenly so suspicious of me, why are you voting Rhjamiz because of their role? This is just one of the many attempts from bif to draw attention away from herself, imo.

My vote is not leaving bif today. Bif is caught scum in my mind. Their reaction to being cased was to try and discredit the person casing, before going around looking for other people to deflect the attention to. That is standard scum procedure.

Also this got way longer than expected so I'll have the other two reasons up in a seperate post soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SalTheBard posted:

I've typed about 4 posts and delete them. I'm loving pissed at this game I really am. I'm not pissed at anyone person in particular because the scum team decided it's my turn to get got and they are pushing me. It's the name of the game. When I see the scum doc I will evaluate how I think I played and how others played.

I know my biggest problem is I play with my heart and not my head. I make mistakes (not double checking who MMT declared mason partner was) and that gives people scum reads. It's whatever at this point. So yeah thank you for the great game. It was really fun getting to create a role, next time I'm just going to create unlimited random dayvigs and go ham.

Not trying to dogpile here, but I would love to see this evaluation of how you think you played after the game because I think how you perceive your posts and how everyone else perceives them isnpretty far apart (and not just in this game, either - nat20 [I think?] Made mention that you making extremely scummy posts is a town tell for you). Obviously it’s not going to help in this game because you’re not going to be sure of my alignment and I don’t think you’ll be interested in that discussion when it’s possible I’m having it in bad faith, but I think it would help me a lot for games in the future because, hand to god, your posting comes across as super scummy in basically every game we have played together or I’ve read as an observer.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

I see what KB is saying about the way b- and Sal were interacting with each other, and I'd be a lot happier to believe that this was a scum v scum vote if b- and Sal were going for each other's jugular. That they both jumped on and off of each other and pushed for KB at one point gives me pause. Either Sal has such a super awesome role that b- simply could not let that one go, or this day has been exactly what b- wanted to happen with him saying that he won't vote Sal, and we're just playing right into his hands.

I don't know that you could claim scum were controlling that vote the other day, because reading it is unclear who is going to be the lunch between sal and b-. The situation feels too chaotic and reactive to imagine scum trying to really control that vote.

At this point, it will be really useful to flip Sal because it can inform some of the early votes that came in on b-. Where they alternative votes for someone people found more scummy (Let's be real, b-'s claim and scrambling around that topic was bad.) or were they votes meant to push things off of Sal because he is actually scum and has a super awesome power.

I think there is no way in high heaven that KB is scum with b-. Someone will have to remind me when exactly his death proof claim came out.

Other things to tldr and look back on if we flip Sal today: pera's unvote and disappearing act, Yami voting for pera, Clord and Kit's vote on Sal around the mid point of the votes before things became clear that it was definitely going to be b-.

Apologies for any mistakes, it was hard to sort through the spoiler text.

So scum already know this and I think everyone else could possibly read between the lines at this point, so I'll share something that may help with the analysis.

pera's all girl characters dormitory masonry: pera, MMT, Kit, me, Solus

So scum knows anything we shared with each other up through N1, for sure. I bread crumbed my deathproof, but didn't fully reveal until D2 when we all shared everything. So it is possible they knew about it, but unlikely I think, short of them rolecopping me. I also know no one visited or tried to kill me on N1.

I think Sal is scum and tried to get rid of me. So that helps inform my roles on the others above and beyond what I think just from interacting with them. Because scum wouldn't waste that ability on someone who is revealed as completely deathproof. For reference, this is part of why I don't believe pera could be scum at this point. I completely believe MMT/Kit 100% regardless, they are exactly what they say they are based on our discussions in mason chat(survivor/town). pera is probably town regardless, but I'm way less sure.

In terms of the vote then, when you see me decide to swap to bminus followed quickly by MMT and Kit that was as a result of our masonry making a decision together.

For the record, Kit was the MOST gung ho about doing bminus first. She was SO sure he was scum. Whereas I was arguing from a logic/puzzle solving perspective, if we are wrong on Sal, we lose nothing, he says his role is useless. If we are wrong on Bminus, we lose a great information role. We could wring one more night of info out of it first and if he's scum, possibly either make him make up more lies and/or not do something else so he can prove himself.

So like, if Sal is town, then I couldn't be more sure Kit is also town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It certainly looks like Nat20 is never going to share anything useful or actually play this game, since he didn't while he was around yesterday. Should I continue to wait until at least his normal posting time to give him one more shot? Or just proceed with any reveals after Yami finishes his stuff so we have a larger amount of time to discuss? I think everyone else is very much fully on the record at this point.

It is a really long day, so theoretically we are still fine. But it is also the start of a weekend with a weekend deadline.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

So scum already know this and I think everyone else could possibly read between the lines at this point, so I'll share something that may help with the analysis.

pera's all girl characters dormitory masonry: pera, MMT, Kit, me, Solus

So scum knows anything we shared with each other up through N1, for sure. I bread crumbed my deathproof, but didn't fully reveal until D2 when we all shared everything. So it is possible they knew about it, but unlikely I think, short of them rolecopping me. I also know no one visited or tried to kill me on N1.

I think Sal is scum and tried to get rid of me. So that helps inform my roles on the others above and beyond what I think just from interacting with them. Because scum wouldn't waste that ability on someone who is revealed as completely deathproof. For reference, this is part of why I don't believe pera could be scum at this point. I completely believe MMT/Kit 100% regardless, they are exactly what they say they are based on our discussions in mason chat(survivor/town). pera is probably town regardless, but I'm way less sure.

In terms of the vote then, when you see me decide to swap to bminus followed quickly by MMT and Kit that was as a result of our masonry making a decision together.

For the record, Kit was the MOST gung ho about doing bminus first. She was SO sure he was scum. Whereas I was arguing from a logic/puzzle solving perspective, if we are wrong on Sal, we lose nothing, he says his role is useless. If we are wrong on Bminus, we lose a great information role. We could wring one more night of info out of it first and if he's scum, possibly either make him make up more lies and/or not do something else so he can prove himself.

So like, if Sal is town, then I couldn't be more sure Kit is also town.

OK thanks that makes more sense now. So pull kit down in terms of scumitude but that still leaves chaos.

King Burgundy posted:

It certainly looks like Nat20 is never going to share anything useful or actually play this game, since he didn't while he was around yesterday. Should I continue to wait until at least his normal posting time to give him one more shot? Or just proceed with any reveals after Yami finishes his stuff so we have a larger amount of time to discuss? I think everyone else is very much fully on the record at this point.

It is a really long day, so theoretically we are still fine. But it is also the start of a weekend with a weekend deadline.

I'd just do it now, things will probably slow down by this afternoon so we may as well get a jump on it.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

On Sal:

Yami Fenrir posted:

As for Sal:

I don't like how quickly they just gave up. I already said some things on Sal earlier, but I'm not really happy how that particular dialog evolved. It took Sal FOREVER to come up with something resembling scum reads, plus there's the whole contradiction regarding him reading KB as scum, that KB pointed out earlier as well.

This comment comes over to me as deflective, in a similar vein as B- own "Look at KB not voting me!" post. It's also strangely aggressive of a post considering how mopey and deflated the rest of his post history seemed in comparison, in my opinion.

I'll start from after this post. As I mentioned in it, I found Sal's posting to be pretty weak up till that point. Posts like this one especially:

SalTheBard posted:

I haven't forgotten about Pera.

I haven't interacted with Yami because I have been more focused on dealing with KB.

I'm going to be loving pissed if KB is town and scum got a free pass because 2 townies spent the whole day going at each other instead of scum hunting.

Not interacting with the rest of the thread because of a scumread on KB? What? You can interact with more than one person at a time.

SalTheBard posted:

Yup. Congrats scum!

SalTheBard posted:

You are like the 2nd or 3rd person that's said "Would vote B-" but then votes for me. If you are ok with killing B- first commit to B-

Here is how you commit:

I think B- it's scum and I would beer ok voting B-

##vote B-

Sal's entire interaction with B- there was ridiculous, and felt forced to me.

SalTheBard posted:

Town:

How can you look at posts like KBs and think he's town?

YOU MUST VOTE FOR ONE OF THE TWO PLAYERS I SAY.

Additionally, there's the whole KB business in the first place. I understand getting emotional over a game, but at this point OMGUS voting KB is feeling pretty drat first. It seemed more reasonable at the time of the meltdown, but it's been a few real life days now. Surely you can't be fuming IRL for THAT long over a game? KB's posting is not this ridiculously Scummy.

I believe Sal is trying to stretch the meltdown excuse to unreasonable levels here. They have been pushing KB regardless of what everyone else thinks, how KB has been posting, and how KB has been voting. It's like they decided KB is scum for themselves and won't accept any alternative.

Also, I'm still not sold on the way their claim keeps evolving.

First it was VT as a joke, then it was hider with a juggernaut vig, now it was hider with a juggernaut vig as well another juggernaut vig with no chance of failure. Not to mention, that their action supposedly failed while still being loud? It's been mentioned previously but that makes no sense. This is a possible scumslip, much like the pod vs pera thing.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

My vote is not leaving bif today. Bif is caught scum in my mind. Their reaction to being cased was to try and discredit the person casing, before going around looking for other people to deflect the attention to. That is standard scum procedure.

Clarification question on this part.

You think Bif is that much more scummy then Sal that you don't want to leave this vote today? Despite being the only one on it?

Even though your second pick seems to have a good amount of possibility for being the vote today?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

On humalong:

I do not believe they should be ignored because they are voteproof. We don't know if that's the end of their power. It's possible they may be able to "enter the game" or something similar at Lylo.

Looking at their vote history, it's obvious they do not care about helping town find scum whatsoever. They aren't town. They have claimed not to be town (win con: get modkilled), but it shouldn't be taken for granted.

The way I see it, humalong is either 3p, or worse, scum. Either way, if there's a vig left, my opinion is that they should be vigged. Scum isn't going to do it either way, and we can't vote them out.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

King Burgundy posted:

Clarification question on this part.

You think Bif is that much more scummy then Sal that you don't want to leave this vote today? Despite being the only one on it?

Even though your second pick seems to have a good amount of possibility for being the vote today?

Do you think I wrote the case for fun?

I believe both of them to be scum. However, if I were to pick the one that has a higher chance of being town, it would be Sal. This was essentially the same reason I voted b- over Sal d2.

Especially now, I am certain bif is scum. Bif needs to be lunched. I want to say I would vote Sal to avoid a no-lunch, but the reality of the matter is I'm going to be asleep several hours before that. Long enough that I do not want Bif to have a chance to weasel out of getting lunched by swapping votes that early.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok, let's do this.

Information to share:

Nat20 appears to be some kind of stripper role cop. He left a shirt at pera's house on N1. He left socks at my house on N2.
As of N1, we know he is incapable of killing, assuming no target fuckery.
I'm a bit suspicious of him anyway, because of his lack of participation and his coincidentally targeting members of the masonry 2 nights in a row when scum would probably be very eager to know more about the danger level of the masonry.
Also as of N1, we learned about the Solus can't pass thing, whatever that means. And we know that Solus left the dorm to do things.

As of N2, we also learned that Sal Jug Vig'd me. Rhj bit me. And I already mentioned Nat20's strip visit.
Also, we learned that Rhj is incapable of killing. I was a bit nervous about this result too, at first, especially with the non town biting play. But after going back and forth with Rhj last night, I'm feeling really good about it now. I disagree with him, but it seems to be coming from a good place. I like his thought processes.

Finally, we learned that Yami is scum. Yami, it would be good for you to full claim now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

Finally, we learned that Yami is scum. Yami, it would be good for you to full claim now.

Unspoiling so people see it

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

King Burgundy posted:

Ok, let's do this.

Information to share:

Nat20 appears to be some kind of stripper role cop. He left a shirt at pera's house on N1. He left socks at my house on N2.
I'm a bit suspicious of him anyway, because of his lack of participation and his coincidentally targeting members of the masonry 2 nights in a row when scum would probably be very eager to know more about the danger level of the masonry.
Also as of N1, we learned about the Solus can't pass thing, whatever that means. And we know that Solus left the dorm to do things.

As of N2, we also learned that Sal Jug Vig'd me. Rhj bit me. And I already mentioned Nat20's strip visit.
Also, we learned that Rhj is incapable of killing. I was a bit nervous about this result too, at first, especially with the non town biting play. But after going back and forth with Rhj last night, I'm feeling really good about it now. I disagree with him, but it seems to be coming from a good place. I like his thought processes.

Sure thing, but first I want to ask you something because I'm not sure about what you're saying here: You're saying nat20 is saying I'm scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Sure thing, but first I want to ask you something because I'm not sure about what you're saying here: You're saying nat20 is saying I'm scum?

Nope. I'm saying that there is a scum result on you from last night and I'm being vague about whose it is.

Also, as part of your full claim, please include flavor, thoughts when you picked your role, etc. :) Thanks!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

King Burgundy posted:

Nope. I'm saying that there is a scum result on you from last night and I'm being vague about whose it is.

Also, as part of your full claim, please include flavor, thoughts when you picked your role, etc. :) Thanks!

You have a scum result on the miller? :thinking:

Well, anyway, writing claim up now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Btw, just going to claim it:

Miller here.

Ha

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

King Burgundy posted:

Ok, let's do this.

Information to share:

Hrm.

##unvote

I'm somewhat less suspicious given this information. I still think trying to fish out Sal was super super scummy as a move.

Anyway, I targeted pera because I assumed her role would be interesting and targeted you to see if I could find if you were scum.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
You're not getting me to vote Sal. He's basically my number 1 town read at this point in time.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Wait no, number 2.

Number 1 is pera.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway, I am Demon Lord Rimuru from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. Demon Lords are very scary beings in the setting, so I suggested Miller as a possible balance to the role.

My role is called True Demon Lord. I am essentially a JOAT that randomizes the power choices every day. The flavor of this that Rimuru has a ridiculous number of skills, so he has Great Sage (aka Asiina) pick the skills for him. I decided on a random role like this because I loved Dancer's Gambler role back in pokemon mafia.

At the start of every day, I have to decide on one of three powers to use for that day.

Day 1, I had the options of Vigilante, Bodyguard, and Doublevoter. I decided on Vigilante as I figured bodyguard was unlikely to hit and doublevoter would accomplish little. I targeted the vig at humalong, and my result was that I successfully killed my target. However, Humalong is obviously not dead, so I have no idea what happened to the shot.

Day 2, I received the choice of of Cop, Bulletproof, and Lynchproof. I took cop, and used it on Bif (for the reason why, look at my case). My result was that Bif is scum. That is the reason why I am going hardcore on bif today.

I would like to not disclose today's options, if that's quite alright?

I'm happy to answer any further questions if you have them.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Day 1, I had the options of Vigilante, Bodyguard, and Doublevoter. I decided on Vigilante as I figured bodyguard was unlikely to hit and doublevoter would accomplish little. I targeted the vig at humalong, and my result was that I successfully killed my target. However, Humalong is obviously not dead, so I have no idea what happened to the shot.

I tracked you N1 and my results said my target went nowhere. ##vote Yami

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
##vote Yami Fenrir

Got'em

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Anyway, I am Demon Lord Rimuru from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. Demon Lords are very scary beings in the setting, so I suggested Miller as a possible balance to the role.

My role is called True Demon Lord. I am essentially a JOAT that randomizes the power choices every day. The flavor of this that Rimuru has a ridiculous number of skills, so he has Great Sage (aka Asiina) pick the skills for him. I decided on a random role like this because I loved Dancer's Gambler role back in pokemon mafia.

At the start of every day, I have to decide on one of three powers to use for that day.

Day 2, I received the choice of of Cop, Bulletproof, and Lynchproof. I took cop, and used it on Bif (for the reason why, look at my case). My result was that Bif is scum. That is the reason why I am going hardcore on bif today.

I would like to not disclose today's options, if that's quite alright?

I'm happy to answer any further questions if you have them.

This is a really good and fun claim that I think has some truth to it.

But.

As you can see from MMT's track from N1, we have a result that says you are lying about your N1 action. :)

I don't want to hurry the day before everyone comments on this, so not voting yet.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why lie about n1?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:shrug:

Whatever. Once I flip, get MMT afterwards.

They are 100% lying about this. I DID visit someone n1.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

He went nowhere because I’m a stump. Lmao

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Why MMT and not Bif?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Shouldn't you want us to cuddle your scum result next if it's real?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The shrug.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

Shouldn't you want us to cuddle your scum result next if it's real?

Beat you.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Max posted:

Why lie about n1?

I am not lying about n1. I have no reason to. I tried to kill Humalong, my kill succeeded according to the result, but my target did not die.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yami Fenrir posted:

I am not lying about n1. I have no reason to. I tried to kill Humalong, my kill succeeded according to the result, but my target did not die.

Harold Krell is eternal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Embrace me and reveal the rest of your team

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

Beat you.

I have to add spoiler tags and preview to make sure they are working, you have an inherent speed advantage. :)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Right, that's what I was positing when I saw that reveal. If you were scum and did something that doesn't track, why would you make all that up and lie about targeting someone?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

I have to add spoiler tags and preview to make sure they are working, you have an inherent speed advantage. :)

Things I don't care about when it comes to gloating.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Yami Fenrir posted:

:sweatdrop:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I have a scum result on bif, and someone who is lying about my visits.

Both are scum.

The result could have been busdriven or something. MMT is actively lying about my visit in the thread. You can't mess with that.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your Highness, you were afraid that I could argue with your result or mess it up, but please don't worry.

I believe your result to be extremely lucky and completely true!

Yami-san... your despair will never take me. When you lunch me today, it will only prove that KB is correct. And you'll have wasted all your efforts on someone like me... youll eliminate me before LYLO, just like I wanted!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max, I think you're really on the right track. I leave the rest to you and your husband.

I will destroy all despair in these pages.

Please remember me, and praise me.

Please call me... the Ultimate Hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:redhammer:

• Locked thread