Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hi, sending my PM now

E: i lied this idea isn’t as funny as I first thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hey guys am i late?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

So are you really a cult recruiter? Can you give us more information on the perks of joining you?

You get to win with imgay

Should be reason enough imo

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I won’t vote imgay

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

Explain why? All his posts seem scummy as. All of them!

I know he is town

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I think Sal is scum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Natural 20 posted:

Hey baby, do you think I'm scum?

Youre never scum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

yes yes you're breadcrumbing vampire we get it

Guess they’re not garlic breadcrumbs then

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

Lol you’re voting me just because I called out one of your posts? There’s no case there at all. Do you really think I’m scum?

I’m a relatively new player and I’m trying to learn, but every game I feel like I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t. I was told to not just say “I find bif suspicious and instead quote exactly what rubs me the wrong way. I was giving you a chance to respond before voting for you. Your response didn’t sell me as town, but it was probably more aggressive than what i think scum would be so I’m still not voting for you, but will be carefully watching your posts. Ta.

Hmm, yeah this is caught scum.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

Please confirm if this is a serious post or not tia

I agree tbh.

I made a typo and put “town” when I meant to put “undead creature of the night”

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

When did I vote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:smuggo:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m vote proof

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My flavor is Harold Krell

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My win condition is to be modkilled.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

Humanlong was starting to ping me, but surely scum couldn’t be Lynch-proof. So I’m assuming he’s town.

Assumptions like these could be the death of you.

💀💀💀💀

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

For a long time, humans have been taught that if you try hard enough, you can accomplish anything. Even if we weren't told this directly, you'd know it just by looking at the world around us. The Internet, TV, and newspapers are overflowing with hopeful messages that say exactly that... But people who can't win...people who don't try to win...people who try their best and still can't win...

They are all worthless trash.

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who are born with worth, and everybody else. No matter how hard a lowly human tries, they will never be the same as someone who was born worthy. They say that "effort breeds success"... But that's a complete lie. The world is not that accomodating. No matter how hard a VT tries, they will never become a watcher... No matter how much a penguin tries, there's no way it will ever soar through the sky... Which means...unworthy humans will never become worthy, no matter what they do. People with talent don't become talented... They're just born with their abilities right from the start.

That's right...just like you guys. That's why I have so much respect for you all. Ah, just so you know, what I feel is different from admiration. Admiration is...wishing you could be like the object of your admiration. But what I feel is not so self-serving. How should I put it? What I feel is...more pure... More like a selfless love that wants nothing in return.

Nah

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Gonna spill the beans on the rest of my scum team in a sec

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

What does it mean for you that you didn’t post in spoilers? Did you get killed by the sun? Also, what’s your win condition?

Re: imgay, I read the posts and he’s always consistent about being a vampire, do people really think he’s town?

Re: humanlong, I’d like to see if this works:

##vote humalong

Ha ha Ha hA your votes have no effect on me

I have transcended mere voting

Not even a rolling start can save you from me

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Has Rhjamiz even posted yet? I think a lurker lunch is the best idea today

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Someone vote them for me

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

How do I quote the list of posts per player?

I’m basically suspicious of the current lowest posters:

Natural 20 and Jimmy. Specially the latter, since he tends to post a lot as town.

@kitiara alt print screen works pretty well

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

poo poo everyone ignore that I posted in the wrong window

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Just wait until night 1 you philistines

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Everything’s coming up Humalong

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Is drunk posting against the rules

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I do not like this assumption that I am not part of the game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

imgay can i become a vampire? The living have nothing for me

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Except blood

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Didn’t humalong vote imgay

I will never cast a vote for imgay

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

there was an eclipse and now I’m count chocula apparently. Anyone want some delicious chocolatey cereal?

Anyone who asks for franken berries gets dayvigged

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

After seeing these players I realize I was not nearly creative enough.

Same

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

When I said dayvig I meant night vig

Solus paid the iron price

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m not having any trouble clicking spoilers on my iPhone XS Max (tm) are you guys using one of the Apps or god help me are you using safari to read SA?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I did not kill Solus.

My night action was to put the fear of Harold Krell in the hearts and minds of the scum team but Asiina told me that’s not a valid action and to stop PMing her 30 times a day

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

peramene posted:

are you harold krell or quidnose

I’m slowly growing and absorbing the best qualities of all mafia players

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m not going to vote Bif today, but Rhjamiz is worth a look. That’s twice now they’ve only shown up after being directly mentioned. Incredible coincidence, or lurking scum?!?!?!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

I know we can't do anything about you, but I'd still like clarity.

This seems like a claim of a night vig on Solus.

And now this seems like a claim that you didn't kill solus. And a claim that you took no action last night.

So?

I submitted an action. It was not to kill Solus.

But I totally killed Solus. All me baby. Town MVP.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Even after being mercilessly betrayed by his own teammates, imgay lives on in our hearts and in the game mechanics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

• Locked thread